ABF | New contract

I call yrc a pig. I dont work for yrc. As for concessions, seems to me you never met one you didn't like.

Yrc cuts your check, so yes you do work for yrc. And yes I agreed to the concessions with open arms because the fear of working side by side with guys like you was very real. Keep your toxic moral at yrc and kill the pig yourself.

Yrc cuts your check, so yes you do work for yrc. And yes I agreed to the concessions with open arms because the fear of working side by side with guys like you was very real. Keep your toxic moral at yrc and kill the pig yourself.

Nowhere on my check does it say yrc. So you are admitting you fell for the threats?

I guess the next question is when the change of operations is coming in order to implement their new work rule flexibility?

I would say the change of operations will come after the holiday season. Consider the dynamics of a change of operations with the added freight the holiday season brings. Then consider that the first of the year is always the slowest time in the freight business. I would therefore conclude that the smartest time to do a change of operations is after the first of the year and before freight picks up for the summer shopping and back to school season.

Started yesterday . You got two 10 min breaks not 15.

If you work a 8 hour shift you have 2... 10 minutes breaks... If you work over ten hours, then you get another 10 minute break... If you are a 10 hour shift (4 ten hour days) you have 2... 15 minute breaks...

If you work a 8 hour shift you have 2... 10 minutes breaks... If you work over ten hours, then you get another 10 minute break... If you are a 10 hour shift (4 ten hour days) you have 2... 15 minute breaks...

Didn't know about that 3rd break on the 10th hour. Good to know