Yellow | New Equipment

Drove another new one this week. Still no radio. Dunno how much recruiting you can do with 63 miles an hour in silence sitting in the right lane all day
You would’ve thought, new truck new speed bump.. but I know of course they would have to do all the other equipment as well. I get annoyed at 65, can only imagine at 63

Thanks to Jamie helping us get the $700. million they are buying these New "Synergy" cold weather forklifts, they are awesome they say ??
Screenshot_20210228-150549_Facebook6f7ebd5ff4d99e4b.md.jpg

Bloomington ca has all new peterbilts and volvos and keep getting more 2021. And I saw new yellow logo pups too. So idk why we keep getting new Yrc pups as well.
Now that the company has tapped into the federal loan money and buying new equipment, has any new trucks or trailers been delivered with the new Yellow branding ? Will the company continue to buy white tractors or return to the Swamp Holly Orange color scheme

Bloomington ca has all new peterbilts and volvos and keep getting more 2021. And I saw new yellow logo pups too. So idk why we keep getting new Yrc pups as well.
The sad part is the people that’s supposed to be running this show don’t know!

Those "new" YRC pups could be from a previous purchase still being delivered to us or else just newer trailers already in the system.

I've had three new tractors in the past two weeks. Two Peterbuilts and a Volvo. All had YRC on doors and on roofs. No radios in any of them. (The Volvo did have an antenna on right mirror). No YELLOW STICKERS on any of these three tractors. All had low miles too! 7000-2000-478 The Pete SUCKED big time!!! Seat had a broken glide lock. They bent it into position so it worked somewhat. Awful pulling power! Transmission dropped down from 12th to 11th so many times that I started to think maybe that's the way it's supposed to be. It would lug in 12th then drop down then lug again then drop down etc, all night long! If they turned it up to 65mph maybe it wouldn't lug so much???

I've had three new tractors in the past two weeks. Two Peterbuilts and a Volvo. All had YRC on doors and on roofs. No radios in any of them. (The Volvo did have an antenna on right mirror). No YELLOW STICKERS on any of these three tractors. All had low miles too! 7000-2000-478 The Pete SUCKED big time!!! Seat had a broken glide lock. They bent it into position so it worked somewhat. Awful pulling power! Transmission dropped down from 12th to 11th so many times that I started to think maybe that's the way it's supposed to be. It would lug in 12th then drop down then lug again then drop down etc, all night long! If they turned it up to 65mph maybe it wouldn't lug so much???
How were the mirrors?