R&L | New team

Wife and I start orientation Monday, can't wait to see how things go. Kinda seems like these forums are dead. But hey anyone whose still here.
I start in a week but hows things going for you guys. hows the checks look and whats the CPM cents per mile you guys are getting. I know every run is different but what does it come out to around

I'm referring to the fact that anytime somebody says something about R&L he doesn't like he gets all pissy
CLASSIC BEHAVIOR FROM THIS CHILD....THEY ACTUALLY KEPT HIM AS A MODERATOR FOR ALL THESE YEARS. hE DOESN'T HAVE THE ATTITUDE NOR THE ABILITY TO HANDLE ANY PRESSURE WHAT'S SO EVER. MUST A REAL JOY TO WORK WITH. HE DEFINITELY WOULDN'T WANT ME IN HIS FACE. I DO HAVE A WAY OF MAKING MY POINT...GRACEFULLY...CHILDISH THREATS

solo systems start on 22nd so 2 weeks
Solo is around 50cpm while all the other major players (Saia, FedEx, Old Dominion) are around 70cpm .... R+L is also notorious for not making cut times and then backing up your hours to suit their needs. It has caused major turnover in the Dallas hub the last couple of months. This company is not driver friendly but it’s a job so just hold on and just use them as a stepping stone until something better comes along.

Solo is around 50cpm while all the other major players (Saia, FedEx, Old Dominion) are around 70cpm .... R+L is also notorious for not making cut times and then backing up your hours to suit their needs. It has caused major turnover in the Dallas hub the last couple of months. This company is not driver friendly but it’s a job so just hold on and just use them as a stepping stone until something better comes along.
wow recruiter told me it comes out to 65-68 that's crazy 50cpm i will quit in one week no joke i will just run with a company that does 53 foot vans if its 50cents per mile

Teams get 68cpm .... Solo short haul gets 50-53cpm.
wow ya that's not worth it at all bro looks like I will be looking for another job than very soon because I'm not breaking up double for 50-53 ents I can make that at any other place with 53-foot trailer

wow ya that's not worth it at all bro looks like I will be looking for another job than very soon because I'm not breaking up double for 50-53 ents I can make that at any other place with 53-foot trailer
how long have you been working for them?

how long have you been working for them?
I’m getting my information from one of my good friends. He’s a senior man at R+L in Dallas that just talked with his good friend in linehaul to get that updated information. Now, having said that and depending on where you live you could perhaps get a cent or two more but it wouldn’t be enough to make a difference. I’d visit your particular terminal and get it straight from the TM’s mouth or even another driver out of your particular terminal. These recruiters are so full of it. They just want the hire so they can get the money. They don’t care if you last a day. BTW.... I retired from SAIA in 2018.

I’m getting my information from one of my good friends. He’s a senior man at R+L in Dallas that just talked with his good friend in linehaul to get that updated information. Now, having said that and depending on where you live you could perhaps get a cent or two more but it wouldn’t be enough to make a difference. I’d visit your particular terminal and get it straight from the TM’s mouth or even another driver out of your particular terminal. These recruiters are so full of it. They just want the hire so they can get the money. They don’t care if you last a day. BTW.... I retired from SAIA in 2018.
well thanks for your help i will let you know what the CPM is when i get my 1st check and if its in the 50cpm it will be my last check hahah