R&L | New team

he told me systems solo make 1600-1800 but your full of :shit:100% right recruiters are of ::shit:: because t 1st they said they have a dedicated run for me then ooo no run anymore but you can do this systems driver thing and I turned down a few good jobs because I thought I would have a dedicated run

he told me systems solo make 1600-1800 but your full of ****100% right recruiters are of **** because t 1st they said they have a dedicated run for me then ooo no run anymore but you can do this systems driver thing and I turned down a few good jobs because I thought I would have a dedicated run
On my first day I’d get with your fellow drivers and get the facts. You can’t trust a recruiter. I won’t even go into the delay pay screw job and the hazmat routes you must take that cost you time when you haul hazmat. You will only hear the good side from recruiters. Teams here make big money but not solo drivers and that reflects in the massive turnover at R+L...... When things seem to good to be true, they usually are brother.

On my first day I’d get with your fellow drivers and get the facts. You can’t trust a recruiter. I won’t even go into the delay pay screw job and the hazmat routes you must take that cost you time when you haul hazmat. You will only hear the good side from recruiters. Teams here make big money but not solo drivers and that reflects in the massive turnover at R+L...... When things seem to good to be true, they usually are brother.
yup your 100% my 1st week I'm going to talk to other drivers because I'm not working for free with hazmat and double I can make the same with a 53footer with no hazmat

I hope it works out but if it doesn't I will just have to go to another company

Teams get 68cpm .... Solo short haul gets 50-53cpm.
It’s not cpm. It’s a flat rate per run. He’s hung up on cpm and that’s not how R&L pays. I’ve said repeatedly, three ways to do things. If you don’t like the R&L way you’ll be miserable. There is more to a job than straight cpm.

It’s not cpm. It’s a flat rate per run. He’s hung up on cpm and that’s not how R&L pays. I’ve said repeatedly, three ways to do things. If you don’t like the R&L way you’ll be miserable. There is more to a job than straight cpm.
Then the recruiter flat out lied to him and so I would question everything. He will just have to wait until his start date to get the facts I suppose. I will say if a R+L recruiter doesn’t have anymore integrity than that and will straight out lie I would just move on to another company.

wow recruiter told me it comes out to 65-68 that's crazy 50cpm i will quit in one week no joke i will just run with a company that does 53 foot vans if its 50cents per mile
This is what he was told. Much of it will depend on how many hours he has to work in order to get what he was promised.

He keeps asking about cpm. He’s been told it isn’t a flat rate on cpm. I find it amusing people are judging the company with 0 experience with said company. A system solo guy is going to be dependent on Central dispatch, not his domicile dispatch.

He keeps asking about cpm. He’s been told it isn’t a flat rate on cpm. I find it amusing people are judging the company with 0 experience with said company. A system solo guy is going to be dependent on Central dispatch, not his domicile dispatch.
Only time will tell I will let you guys know when I get my 1st weeks check thanks for everyone's help

The pay at R&L is still below industry standard no matter how you figure it.

WRONG. I ban trolls , they do more harm than good to the site
Bloggers Gonna Blog
Trolls are
probably the worst part of the internet, especially for content creators like you. But they don't have to ruin your day or silence your voice — remember, they are just trying to piggyback off of your success and audience; they haven't built anything themselves.

I deal with them in a completely different way until they become too problematic.

Last edited:
Bloggers Gonna Blog
Trolls are
probably the worst part of the internet, especially for content creators like you. But they don't have to ruin your day or silence your voice — remember, they are just trying to piggyback off of your success and audience; they haven't built anything themselves.

I deal was them in a completely different way until they become to problematic.
Users have ignore features and the Staff have plenty of ways to stop the trolling, it used to be a problem but not anymore.

WRONG. I ban trolls , they do more harm than good to the site
I ignore jaloc...ted...slave...rastus...bubba, and a couple more and the site is relatively quiet. Flash definitely. When you know you're dealing with an extremist you have to know You have to remember the guys you cater to are a bit more aggressive then the LIBERAL wackos you want to razz.there are 5 maybe 7 super extreme right wing guys in here ...that being said I think JEFF personally out climbs them all with his meandering input. we know he's her but saying that guy is him would only be theory. You need to imply an ignore feature for all your mods including you, It will keep me from truly grinding your chassis. has to be a two way ship mate. The usual guys don't have enough smarts to be able to keep the main stream guys interested. If we can ignore you and lets say the guy from R&L would be sweet, I stay away from the R&L forum becuase he just can't handle the heat. that's more than obvious. put him on clean up detail