NFL

The Saints couldn't block a bad cold.... Payton better get him some O lineman in the off season, or he won't be back... Replace Colston(age).. Strief(age and injuries).. And more beef up front.. But, I think Ryan will be the scape goat...
The Saints have been my biggest disappointment of the season. I catch myself waiting for their offense to explode, but it just doesn't happen. Very disappointing.

Sounds like Ryan is gone after the season ends. With a bad defense, you have to score 28 points to have any chance of winning.

Sounds like Ryan is gone after the season ends. With a bad defense, you have to score 28 points to have any chance of winning.
Ryan's gone?? I seen him and Payton on the sidelines yesterday, fist bumping one another.. Hell, I thought they were gonna kiss there for a minute...

In my opinion, college football is much better than the NFL nowadays. The officiating (and the rules) in the NFL have gotten so bad that there is a flag every other play and it ticks me off. The officials get more face time than the players, and the last time I checked, I wasn't watching the game to see the skills of the officials.

Love the avatar a9. lol

Well, I can't figure them out.. My Saints go up to Pittsburgh and hold Big Ben down and win.. Come lay a goose egg.. I've given up on them even making the playoffs, no matter what.. Payton said after the game, "Instead of looking at the team, maybe we should look at ourselves as coaches and the way we are teaching".. Maybe so..
Congrats on your team's win a9, they deserved it.. The best thing in my opinion in the Saints play today was the fight in the endzone..

The Saints are another team that you wonder each week which team will show up, the good one or the pathetic one.
I need to give Kudos to Thaaa RRRaiders for beating my most hated team...... the 40 Whiners.

Well, I can't figure them out.. My Saints go up to Pittsburgh and hold Big Ben down and win.. Come lay a goose egg.. I've given up on them even making the playoffs, no matter what.. Payton said after the game, "Instead of looking at the team, maybe we should look at ourselves as coaches and the way we are teaching".. Maybe so..
Congrats on your team's win a9, they deserved it.. The best thing in my opinion in the Saints play today was the fight in the endzone..
Dont know what team that was that played the Saints.I havnt seen that team all year...NFC South sucks this year,Ibet Atlanta gets crushed tonight.