TForce | No inward facing cameras. At least for now..

Upper, lower, local Management, supervisory staff and Union are in both private and public FB groups. They are on forums too. It’s currently the best source of information outside their silly company paid surveys. No matter how private you think it is on FB…they find a way in to these groups and know who you are while they geographically put pieces together.
If you don’t want the company microscope on you, play nice, post facts.

In some cases, it doesn’t pay to be the ‘company squealer” “hot off the press stealthy Intel” poster.
I’ve heard it and seen it first hand.

Upper, lower, local Management, supervisory staff and Union are in both private and public FB groups. They are on forums too. It’s currently the best source of information outside their silly company paid surveys. No matter how private you think it is on FB…they find a way in to these groups and know who you are while they geographically put pieces together.
If you don’t want the company microscope on you, play nice, post facts.

In some cases, it doesn’t pay to be the ‘company squealer” “hot off the press stealthy Intel” poster.
I’ve heard it and seen it first hand.
Facebook is a pathetic place.

I know times have changed since my working days, but a good B A should get the man's job back.
We had a line driver run into the back of one of our city trucks and total the tractor.
Less than two weeks, he had a trailer cut in half by a train on 23 below Greenville S C which was posted off route for us.
He got a 30-day suspension
A good B A can make some sweetheart deals.
I have also seen cases like that,where maybe somewhere else in the company there is another driver on the hook for incidents like you mentioned, and the union would negotiate which one doesn’t get fired, one keeps his job,and the other gets canned. A trade off sometimes...

I have also seen cases like that,where maybe somewhere else in the company there is another driver on the hook for incidents like you mentioned, and the union would negotiate which one doesn’t get fired, one keeps his job,and the other gets canned. A trade off sometimes...
And sadly, often times it's the :shit:tier guy who gets to keep his job because he's "connected" and the decent guy gets canned because he isn't.

A local driver for another company that has driver facing cameras was fired a few years ago for distracted driving. Evidently, he was pleasuring himself while behind the wheel. Now you know why the company doesn’t want driver facing cameras.

My first day at US foods, the guy training me said, the camera only comes on when the green light comes on. Ok, fine.

He's out of the truck dealing with the customer or doing something, i don't remember. i, let's say, scratched myself REAL good, because i was having an itching problem let's just say. And, i don't want to get into detail WHY i was having an itching problem right now. i mean, this was a BAD itch. i mean i was moaning when i finally got to scratch it. The light was red.

So we go down the road, i'm driving. He's says, "Oh yeah the camera comes on when the light is red." They want to check up on you every now and then..................

My first day at US foods, the guy training me said, the camera only comes on when the green light comes on. Ok, fine.

He's out of the truck dealing with the customer or doing something, i don't remember. i, let's say, scratched myself REAL good, because i was having an itching problem let's just say. And, i don't want to get into detail WHY i was having an itching problem right now. i mean, this was a BAD itch. i mean i was moaning when i finally got to scratch it. The light was red.

So we go down the road, i'm driving. He's says, "Oh yeah the camera comes on when the light is red." They want to check up on you every now and then..................
So spend a few bucks and get some ointment for that itch and camera problem goes away! :hilarious:

And sadly, often times it's the ****tier guy who gets to keep his job because he's "connected" and the decent guy gets canned because he isn't.
I actually was a steward,about 25 years ago, got Roadway to just give a guy 3 days off, instead of termination,because he painted his first name on the driver door of the tractor, and yes, broke the mirror off. Was a brand new Ford LN 8000. Roadway made you accountable.

Last edited: