FedEx Freight | Oct. 2 Call out

Imo, the call-out was rushed, and obviously not well organized.

I do still think it's possible to organize a day or 2 that would cause leadership to seriously take notice and perhaps listen, but you're going to need to do better than a few Ground drivers that can't compose a paragraph that not littered with grammatical errors trying to rally a sparce few.

Reorganize, regroup, and do a better job spreading the word next time.

Our terminal walked out Monday morning. Within 30 minutes, Raj and Lance showed up. We had a roundtable meeting about our demands:

1. Three jumbo hot dogs per week.
2. $100 per hour
3. Free insurance for workers and extended family.
4. 26 weeks vacation a year
5. $100k pension after 6 months full time employment.

He and Lance said they would have a counter offer and left. This morning we received the counter offer:

A zero emission purple pallet jack. @Big Dave had heard enough. He's in :1036316054:

Screenshot_20231003-130631_Google.md.jpeg
I guess this means your thongs are out. :lmao: :lmao:

Ground drivers that can't compose a paragraph that is not littered with grammatical errors trying to rally a sparse few.
Wait for real ?

Or read , "PLEASE del at back door." < in red block print then setting the box directly on top of the LARGE PRINT ON THE FRONT PORCH. I highly doubt any on them would understand unless it's one of us Freight drivers or a Express driver that is on loan or shall we say displaced by The Purple Promise ?

Read any good books lately?

IMG-1757.jpg

Wait for real ?

Or read , "PLEASE del at back door." < in red block print then setting the box directly on top of the LARGE PRINT ON THE FRONT PORCH. I highly doubt any on them would understand unless it's one of us Freight drivers or a Express driver that is on loan or shall we say displaced by The Purple Promise ?
My friend put a sign on his front porch, ( if you are a Fedx Driver, you're probably at the wrong address, because I haven't ordered anything) :lmao:

My friend put a sign on his front porch, ( if you are a Fedx Driver, you're probably at the wrong address, because I haven't ordered anything) :lmao:
Fully half the packages delivered to my house belong to two other houses in the neighborhood. And it's the postal service that keeps misdelivering them. Shouldn't complain though, I need the exercise walking around putting them on the right porches....

Fully half the packages delivered to my house belong to two other houses in the neighborhood. And it's the postal service that keeps misdelivering them. Shouldn't complain though, I need the exercise walking around putting them on the right porches....
Down here you meet many nice people delivering FedEx packages to the correct address.
I feel like I should be on their payroll.
I guess not, they decertified. :bouncy: :1904:

Down here you meet many nice people delivering FedEx packages to the correct address.
I feel like I should be on their payroll.
I guess not, they decertified. :bouncy: :1904:
Technically I still am on the payroll...the pension payroll.

:stupid: What size shoe do you wear Breeze ?
FDX can send you some of them Neutral Gender things for your feet Brother.
I appreciate the offer Smoke, but if UPS didn't make the delivery I'd feel guilty wearing them.
If my UPS driver caught a FedEx at my house, he'd put knots on my head that Oral Roberts would have trouble removing.