ODFL | Od laying off nationwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way Im giving up my hard earned money in union dues so your leaders can support Biden and his cronies destroy this country like yoj got to do driver
That is the beautiful thing about this country....you decide what is best for you, and I respect that....and I also believe that only an idiot votes for someone blindly based on what someone else tells him to do, whether it is a union, church, or even a friend....

That is the beautiful thing about this country....you decide what is best for you, and I respect that....and I also believe that only an idiot votes for someone blindly based on what someone else tells him to do, whether it is a union, church, or even a friend....
You seem to have a misconception here...just because you are pro union doesn't mean you are "Hillary boys"....I'm a registered Republican.....I think Democrats and Republicans suck (the politicians, not the voters) ...the politicians only care about getting elected, not the people...
You got him all worked up now. I totally understand your message though. I’ve worked from both sides of the fence. Yes, I always watch the other ltl’s. I’ve even left messages but I respect your union right. Another thing, just cuz you pay dues, you have no control over what they do with who they support in the political arena.

Another thing, just cuz you pay dues, you have no control over what they do with who they support in the political arena.
Exactly right, but like I said only an idiot votes a way someone tells them to. To clear up another misconception (and I know you didn't say it, it is more an educational thing) the Teamsters don't use dues money to support candidates it is only an endorsement... The only money the union gives to candidates is through DRIVE, which is a voluntary way you can give money to support candidates....

I see how great that union is every time I see a miserable yellow or elusive tforce driver at a dock,,,.. goin strong no thanks,,, get out of here with that talk… this topic on what our company is doing,, don’t need your unions to make things worse
BillyBob, I guess I'd be miserable too if I didn't have enough retired Teamster friends to put a little gas in when we go to the Gulf Stream.
I'd need to dig up my Mason jars more often.

BillyBob, I guess I'd be miserable too if I didn't have enough retired Teamster friends to put a little gas in when we go to the Gulf Stream.
nice boat... but why isn't in the water?
Pssst…….don’t tell Breeze, but I think this is an indication of how many “retired Teamster friends” he actually has that chip in for gas.
Or, it could be an indication of the price of gas currently. Even a retired Teamster can’t afford it!!!

Pssst…….don’t tell Breeze, but I think this is an indication of how many “retired Teamster friends” he actually has that chip in for gas.
Or, it could be an indication of the price of gas currently. Even a retired Teamster can’t afford it!!!
Last time we filled up was 3.29 per gal
Holds 225 gals, and mama guards her Mason jars with a 12 ga.

Ok Billy, I have got to ask this so I can try to understand you better.
is the “j” in the word “yoj” silent?
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Driver you got to remember I ain’t. No union man like I’m out here workin and slip in a message here and there waitin on trucks to get out of the dock so I load all this freight,,, some us do more than 4 stops a day and ain’t got time to correct typing son

If you paid cash for a new truck than you aren't anywhere as sharp as you think......
I keep my stuff a while driver,, u seen interest rates lately,, you seen the chunk of money in my bank from years hard labor investments land sales it’s nothing small fry,,, go back to Wall Street son we doing ok here

I ain’t on the water to entertain no one so I fill my watercraft on my own,,, ain’t it funny tho summer comes around and all these new friends come out of the woods work when they hear you on the water for the weekend,

Status
Not open for further replies.