TForce | p&d drivers new rule

How about a road driver having a gate time of 11:00 AM. he get there and there is no load.. and by the way its on a SUNDAY... anyways he calls dispatch they tell him they gave his load to someone else and there is no load for him, go home and call in the AM..5 hrs later they call him and tell him,, oh there was a set there.. go back and hookup and drive 540 miles tonight so they have that load for tomarrow. NOW... whats up with that. does he get paid? he has to drive all night now to deliever a AM load.. plus he is going to have to Chainup now to get over the pass cus its snowing there now. That all sucks... Overnight dispatchers need to get thier heads outta thier BUTTS..

Suppose to be no more dispatches on Sunday. I use to go out on Sunday night once in awhile for extra money. Now they say no more Sunday night or day dispatches.

Unless you are out of a ex-Motor Cargo terminal then you will get preference.

Suppose to be no more dispatches on Sunday. I use to go out on Sunday night once in awhile for extra money. Now they say no more Sunday night or day dispatches.

Unless you are out of a ex-Motor Cargo terminal then you will get preference.

BINGO... Fresno M/C ... and they also worked yesterday.. and Friday

Skeeter.... Dave was moving your loads yesterday to Newerk<---- Did I spell that right

It's Newark but that is close enough. I don't understand the reason behind us not being able to work Sundays.

Wait I think I might of just figured it out. Maybe its because it's slow and they want to work people at different locations that haven't got much work.

That's the only reason I can think of.

However, I thought the Fresno people stayed pretty busy.

It's Newark but that is close enough. I don't understand the reason behind us not being able to work Sundays.

Wait I think I might of just figured it out. Maybe its because it's slow and they want to work people at different locations that haven't got much work.

That's the only reason I can think of.

However, I thought the Fresno people stayed pretty busy.

Fresno is busy... Did they ask you guys to work this weekend?? Dave has worked every weekend for 5 weeks even with that no Sunday dispatch, that hasn't stoped fresno.. And Almost everytime he goes to Sac or Laturp<-----Spell check again,, he almost always go to Newark.. last week he went to Fontana almost everynight... he runs outta hrs comes Sun or Monday almost always

Fresno is busy... Did they ask you guys to work this weekend?? Dave has worked every weekend for 5 weeks even with that no Sunday dispatch, that hasn't stoped fresno.. And Almost everytime he goes to Sac or Laturp<-----Spell check again,, he almost always go to Newark.. last week he went to Fontana almost everynight... he runs outta hrs comes Sun or Monday almost always

Where are you out of do I know you? PM me if you don't want to say here.

How about a road driver having a gate time of 11:00 AM. he get there and there is no load.. and by the way its on a SUNDAY... anyways he calls dispatch they tell him they gave his load to someone else and there is no load for him, go home and call in the AM..5 hrs later they call him and tell him,, oh there was a set there.. go back and hookup and drive 540 miles tonight so they have that load for tomarrow. NOW... whats up with that. does he get paid? he has to drive all night now to deliever a AM load.. plus he is going to have to Chainup now to get over the pass cus its snowing there now. That all sucks... Overnight dispatchers need to get thier heads outta thier BUTTS..

Welcome to the wonderful world of the fantastically run UPS freight CLC being manned by O super genious's and told what to do by UPS engineers. See even saying it is complicated......Wonder why our service is so spot on??????????

Welcome to the wonderful world of the fantastically run UPS freight CLC being manned by O super genious's and told what to do by UPS engineers. See even saying it is complicated......Wonder why our service is so spot on??????????

Well most of what I deliver is a spot of what it was when we picked it up.:funky: :funky: :funky: