TForce | Pay bump for bottom and new hires

I cannot find any type of supplement that would cover you if you exceeded the $250.000 limit. I have checked all the government plans (Obama care) and you could only enroll for a new plan which no one could even come close to offer what we have under the retirement RU plan although they all had one thing in common, no yearly annual limit cap. I checked Aflac to see what they offered and nothing they have is structured to only cover the annual limit. I also looked into catastrophic insurance coverage and that is for people under 30 years old who cannot afford health insurance. I did learn that the health care system is such a scam. When looking into insurance plans you will talk to many different people that will eventually lead to many licensed agents that will call you like a car salesman trying to sell you a plan. For the life of me I cannot understand why the laws were changed in 2014 to ban all annual dollar limits on all job related plans and individual plans but not a retiree plan and what is even worse is that it seems you cannot purchase a supplement to cover your self if you were to exceed the annual dollar limit. Sad to say that the choice is gamble and wait until your 65 years of age and hope that nothing catastrophic happens or purchase a more expensive plan from the Affordable care act websites or continue working until at least 65 years of age under a employee based plan.
Those are the same exact options I came up with BusterNite. Thanks for all your hard work and research. What a ridiculous situation. Gamble or go to the poorhouse paying for a good plan on the ACA marketplace like you stated.

We have needed 6 city drivers at my barn. When people call and ask about pay they tell them $17 something an hour they hang up. Amazon warehouse employees start out at better pay than our drivers . We will never get a driver at $17 an hour . Also lower paid drivers have left for bonuses and better pay elsewhere. Ups freight has a bad reputation in my area ...
Not just your area all over this country I used to walk in and have customers say I f,,ing hate that company

That’s the wrong question. I pay $3/week at FedEx but that doesn’t make it any good.
Yeah mines only like $20 a week for family.
the coverage, or the plan itself isn’t that great, but we don’t really use it much. The HRA card we get covers the couple trips per year my kid goes in

Your selfish union brothers voted for those ridiculously low wages.

Remind them of this when they complain about getting forced back out. They did this to themselves.
You don't know what your talking about
Ups gave a final offer...it was that ::shit:: contract or they were closing the doors...everyone thought it was a bluff...

They sold the place...what's that tell you...

They would have shut the doors....
Hope this helps your negative attitude...

Signed your UNION BROTHER!

You don't know what your talking about
Ups gave a final offer...it was that **** contract or they were closing the doors...everyone thought it was a bluff...

They sold the place...what's that tell you...

They would have shut the doors....
Hope this helps your negative attitude...

Signed your UNION BROTHER!
That was a bluff and you know it. You are the problem.

Your selfish union brothers voted for those ridiculously low wages.

Remind them of this when they complain about getting forced back out. They did this to themselves.
The thing I don’t get is, I asked questions spoke to the union hall thought I did my homework before taking the job. The fact it’s 2 tier wage never came up.

The thing I don’t get is, I asked questions spoke to the union hall thought I did my homework before taking the job. The fact it’s 2 tier wage never came up.
Well,.....I'm guessing nobody at the hall knows or cares, They're happy to get our dues and do nothing for the membership.

I just was hired by T Force. I didn’t know about 2 tier pay. I asked about pay progression and pension and Med benefits.

10/4 I got a good feeling from everyone I spoke to in the hiring process. I came from a non union LTL carrier that didn’t pay ot. So when I heard OT after 8 pension Teamster Benefits I thought it was going to be a good job. I guess I’ll find out soon enough.

10/4 I got a good feeling from everyone I spoke to in the hiring process. I came from a non union LTL carrier that didn’t pay ot. So when I heard OT after 8 pension Teamster Benefits I thought it was going to be a good job. I guess I’ll find out soon enough.
Enjoy working 2 days a week for the next 5 years