TForce | Pay bump for bottom and new hires

Well, they honored almost nothing in the contracts, so even if there was one to vote yes on, they would have done the same.

So how is it that "brothers were being selfish"?

I voted NO on the contract just because of the 2 tier wages. With the driver shortage now 2 tier wages might not be in the next contract. They got 2 tier wages in the small pack contract so they thought it was best for fright.

Well, they honored almost nothing in the contracts, so even if there was one to vote yes on, they would have done the same.

So how is it that "brothers were being selfish"?
Nice cop out. I'll bet the pay rate on your paycheck matches the pay rate in the contract based on your classification and years of progression.

You voted yes, you voted to screw the guy next to you because you were scared, just admit it.

Nice cop out. I'll bet the pay rate on your paycheck matches the pay rate in the contract based on your classification and years of progression.

You voted yes, you voted to screw the guy next to you because you were scared, just admit it.
You are wrong, and you come here attacking your fellow workers and blaming them for bad contracts, and being selfish, and trying to create animosity between a new hire and the ones that came before him.
Also anyone new coming in can find out what their getting into,, and if they are fine with it they shouldnt be attacked.

If you voted no and the first contract, and all after, is it because you wanted the same pay as parcel? Because how could you have known in 2008 that they wouldnt honor the CBA?

You are wrong, and you come here attacking your fellow workers and blaming them for bad contracts, and being selfish, and trying to create animosity between a new hire and the ones that came before him.
Also anyone new coming in can find out what their getting into,, and if they are fine with it they shouldnt be attacked.

If you voted no and the first contract, and all after, is it because you wanted the same pay as parcel? Because how could you have known in 2008 that they wouldnt honor the CBA?
I voted no because each contract has been a joke. Nothing to do with parcel pay.

FedEx is not doing that across the board. It’s up to the discretion of each individual terminal manager. Plus we still have four different scales depending on “cost of living” at different terminals. So a new driver could start as low as $22.18 and 51.67cpm, or as high as $31.68 and 72.96cpm depending on location.
It’s not and never has been up to the discretion of each individual terminal manager. It could vary from terminal to terminal, but the decision isn’t made at such a low level. Mine was starting people out at one level before top, while a terminal 80 miles away was starting at the top.