FedEx Freight | Pay raise ??????

The last raise I received was when my wife increased my layover allowance from 7.50 to 10 bucks a trip. Since Fedex covered the transportation and hotel, my allowance covered food and entertainment. Remember if we do get a raise, it will be top of scale raise, and not across the board raise.

We got a small hourly increase of about 2.4 percent here in So. California for City drivers and the road drivers, a small mileage increase to equal about a little less than 3 percent. It's better than nothing, I'll take it!

I would be happy to be brought up to the same rate as the rest of our state gets that would do it for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moose said:
I would be happy to be brought up to the same rate as the rest of our state gets that would do it for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear that,they say its because of the cost of living but the higher paid areas are also heavy union areas.

22.35 an hour and 57.02 a mile posted this on the wrong thread earlier thats what it looks like anyway...they changed the chart it's harder to read

Do any of you know if the raise is only for people at top scale or are they going across the board this year?