FedEx Freight | Pay raise ??????

We got .32 which brings us up to 24.40 for the Chicago area. My CCM said this is not our annual raise. These "adjustments" are to equilize the pay scale differences from FXF FXNL and FXFS. It didn't make much sense when he explained it but assured us that they haven't announced whether there is a annual increase yet this year. Ask the brass at your center and maybe they can give you a better explanation.

And thats why its not a cost of living differential,its a way to keep the people in heavily union areas happy.Its been that way since AF.They could have given us .60, which seems to be a typical raise.

AF did away with the pay differences. It was a three year plan our raises were bigger. Then if I remember right once fx bought us they started the pay difference again. They try to tell us it's because we are a small center. IND makes that argument look stupid!

fxcity said:
AF did away with the pay differences. It was a three year plan our raises were bigger. Then if I remember right once fx bought us they started the pay difference again. They try to tell us it's because we are a small center. IND makes that argument look stupid!

The Chicago area and I beleive Detroit to name a few have always been ahead of us as far as I know. IND does blow that theory out of the water.Center size shouldnt matter.

I was registered here a long time ago seems the board was made again. I had to re register agaon I was bayougirl

same pay in Shreveport La as the above post .5702 a mile and $22.35 an hour

I was registered here a long time ago seems the board was made again. I had to re register agaon I was bayougirl

same pay in Shreveport La as the above post .5702 a mile and $22.35 an hour

Board was rebuilt 08/2010 Welcome Back!

Clandestine_ice said:
Copy the hobo scale. Hell, my center hasn't even told us if were getting one or not. Weird. There's been no mention at my center about a raise at all. In fact if it weren't for TB , I wouldn't even know about other centers getting one. Go TB!

Got better news for ya it is effective 6/5.

I heard .30 cent an hour and 3/4 of a cent raise...don't know...just happy to be workin and will ride it out to the end......

nice raise but i fear that like last year its only a precursor to a rise in our health care premiums

time will tell... the WHOLE story

dont believe i will notice the extra 12.00 bucks, after taxes maybe it will get me 2 gallons of gas wow

Really??? You need to re-evaluate your situation driver. In a crappy economy where everyone else is getting nothing, you should "notice" the extra $12.00. That's $624 a year. But for a rich truck driver like you, that's not enough to open your wallet for.

Guardrail said:
Really??? You need to re-evaluate your situation driver. In a crappy economy where everyone else is getting nothing, you should "notice" the extra $12.00. That's $624 a year. But for a rich truck driver like you, that's not enough to open your wallet for.

Thats true too....

Guardrail, I know this is off topic, but please tell me your Boston Terrier isn't female! Our Boston B***h lays around like that and we jokingly say she's "doing her impression of Snooki".

ST