Yellow | Pension really fixed, not so sure

I have returned.
I have looked at some of the past 15 days posts and see nothing new. 90% want something for nothing, believe the employer owes them free healthcare, demand the government (taxpayer) support their retirement, think they could run the company better than the managers, believe YRC is flush with cash and hiding it with accounting and claim to be unable to save or invest for their future while making six figure salaries.
Where's Elwood?
Before I have a long talk with this guy.

I have returned.
I have looked at some of the past 15 days posts and see nothing new. 90% want something for nothing, believe the employer owes them free healthcare, demand the government (taxpayer) support their retirement, think they could run the company better than the managers, believe YRC is flush with cash and hiding it with accounting and claim to be unable to save or invest for their future while making six figure salaries.
How was China?

I have returned.
Or were you back home, visiting your family on Mars?

Last edited:
I have returned.
How much would it take to send you back on vacation?

How was China?
Actually it was Belize.
Very warm but with a nice cool breeze from the ocean. Large American community there. $2500.00 a month will rent a huge home, hire a housekeeper and leave enough for fine dining.
Not a retirement option though. The healthcare system is not quite up to our standards. It's great and inexpensive for basic care but any major issues would require a trip back to the states.
Costa Rica is my next trip. It checks all the boxes except my Spanish is not good. Also has a large American community and many locals are fluent in English.

Actually it was Belize.
Very warm but with a nice cool breeze from the ocean. Large American community there. $2500.00 a month will rent a huge home, hire a housekeeper and leave enough for fine dining.
Not a retirement option though. The healthcare system is not quite up to our standards. It's great and inexpensive for basic care but any major issues would require a trip back to the states.
Costa Rica is my next trip. It checks all the boxes except my Spanish is not good. Also has a large American community and many locals are fluent in English.
A coworkers son owns a home in Costa Rica.
They broke in and stole stuff when he was home,here.

Actually it was Belize.
Well there it is, a perfect place for you to retire to. A new audience to listen to all of your :crap:. Send us all a postcard to let us know how you're doing. :fingure:

Well there it is, a perfect place for you to retire to. A new audience to listen to all of your :crap:. Send us all a postcard to let us know how you're doing. :fingure:
You come across as a bitter old man, you should welcome his comments. Then you can embarrass him with your superior knowledge of the facts.

You come across as a bitter old man, you should welcome his comments. Then you can embarrass him with your superior knowledge of the facts.
I'm not bitter at all. I'm a Fun loving "retired teamster" who loves responding to trolls who have nothing better to do with their lives except to criticize teamsters which you 2 are not. You both are Meesters, give me mine, and screw everyone else. Have a great day sir and remember keep smiling.:lmao::biggrin new::biglaugh::eagerness::grin:

I'm not bitter at all. I'm a Fun loving "retired teamster" who loves responding to trolls who have nothing better to do with their lives except to criticize teamsters which you 2 are not. You both are Meesters, give me mine, and screw everyone else. Have a great day sir and remember keep smiling.:lmao::biggrin new::biglaugh::eagerness::grin:
Am to a Teamster, betcha million bucks I'm one. Wanna bet?

Am to a Teamster, betcha million bucks I'm one. Wanna bet?
And your president is doing a great job with Afghanistan, maybe he has some superior insight to the subject at hand, and the let's pay people to stay home idea, that's a really good one,.sounds like a wealth of knowledge, so before insulting Roady, look at the flag you're flying my friend, he isn't exactly a friend of labor, how can you support not bailing out good working men and women, bailing out every other country, and reward people not going to work,

And your president is doing a great job with Afghanistan
Yes he is, no new American casualties. Thank God, this year those Americans will be spending the holidays with their families in America. God Bless Joe, he saved 200 multi employer pension funds. I'm organizing a bus convoy of veterans to D.C. We are going to throw our medals over the fence like Senator Kerry did.

Yes he is, no new American casualties. Thank God, this year those Americans will be spending the holidays with their families in America. God Bless Joe, he saved 200 multi employer pension funds. I'm organizing a bus convoy of veterans to D.C. We are going to throw our medals over the fence like Senator Kerry did.
Thank you for your service, and sacrifices, you and your fellow service members, protected what we have today and I say thank you, but Joe Biden, first day in office killed how many jobs ,specifically in an area where there is not much in the form good paying jobs, so how many did he put in the street day one, 11,000,c'mon man

Thank you for your service, and sacrifices, you and your fellow service members, protected what we have today and I say thank you, but Joe Biden, first day in office killed how many jobs ,specifically in an area where there is not much in the form good paying jobs, so how many did he put in the street day one, 11,000,c'mon man
He saved our pension, that makes every thing O.K. c'mon man.
Is that the correct spelling of c'mon man.