TForce | Pensions, questions asked and answered

Not sure, it was the cheap model. Seriously, I had 20/15 vision after surgery.
I'm beginning to lose a little of closeup.
I still read without glasses unless it's very small print.

I've had glasses for distance almost all my life, but close up was no problem. Over the years the distance got better but closeup got worse. It's a conundrum, I can clearly see at a distance who I'd like to do it with but on the other hand I can't see who I am doing it with. What's a guy to do? :duh:

This penalty is just leverage to get guys with a lot of service years but under 60 to accept the soon to be offered buyout on UPS terms...simple.
Accept the offer or work till 65. They know these guys don’t want to work till 65 or accept the unreasonable 6% early retirement penalty so they have the hammer and gonna use it.

Those who had the time and retired under UPS,
The good....

Those with many years left in age and service years gotta keep working into the unknown.
The bad....

Those just short the age are gonna get bent over (buyout/penalty) or work until 65 along with the unknown (screwed) to get what they rightfully worked for.
The ugly....

UPS will look to wittle down the retirement obligations to as little monetarily and as short as possible.
Everyone will have a decision to make.

Hello brothers and sisters, better start looking for a new company to work for, T Force freight is being use to dismantle UPS Freight, this company does not have any intentions on investing more of what they bought from UPS Freight, if they stay on business, it is just going to be some busy lines or markets, they already said something about leasing some terminals. Forget about pensions and raises. If UPS with all the cash in hand to make it the number 1 LTL in North America, did not do it; how this Canadians will try with their small wallet?
Forget it!
:violin::chairshot:
Ups didn't want a freight company...they used us for the purpose of package customers..and package customers only...they never tried to grow freight...they had customers that wanted to ship with us but they didn't have any packages to ship so we didn't move there freight..the terminal space they are talking about leasing out is doors and dock space not being used