XPO | Personnel Supervisors

The PS where I was working is now the FOS on the inbound shift. I went to turn my uniforms in yesterday and he was in there.

:hide: Our PS, recently decommissioned as a PS has full and current DOT qualifactions. He is still a company S*** A**, and behaves as such!
He still has a job!!!!!!!!!!:smilie_132:

Last week out of nowhere my PS greets me when I walked in the drivers room in the morning. He ask me am I loaded yet blah blah blah. A little while later he ask again and I tell him yes so he says ok make sure your tractor has a decent slipseat cuz he going to be riding with all day. Keep in mind I peddle CT, RI and Ma. over some pretty crappy back roads. Well we survive the morning and he buys lunch at a diner. After lunch he tells me he's worried about his job etc etc and that he is getting familiarized with some new routes we have in case he has to go back to driving. I guess he'll end up on the flex board with me if his job goes which is strange because he hired me and all.... He started at CF then CEX and then CCX. Have to wait and see on this one.

ps

Just found out today that our PS's position has been elliminated here at XCF too. Since he has a CDL he will be moving to a P&D route this coming monday. The bad part for him is he has to go to the flex board. The good thing is, he still has a job.:nutkick:

heard that XCA PS MAN will be bumping a man off of 9am city bid!! he should go to the flex board//but tm has his own rules:realmad::shifty::

Just found out today that our PS's position has been elliminated here at XCF too. Since he has a CDL he will be moving to a P&D route this coming monday. The bad part for him is he has to go to the flex board. The good thing is, he still has a job.:nutkick:

Sorry, I was wrong, he got a 8:30 bid. :clap: Glad the SCM did right and put him in a bid.

heard that XCA PS MAN will be bumping a man off of 9am city bid!! he should go to the flex board//but tm has his own rules:realmad::shifty::

Same thing happened at our place. He was formerly a driver years ago and is on the board as though he never left. Bumped a lot of guys and resulted in one lay-off.