Problems or Complaints? Post them here

I've been having the same issues...everytime I click on the page the feed will freeze for a few moments sometimes I get the message the the Verizon app has stopped working others the Google app has stopped working sometimes both.
If your Verizon or Google have stopped working, stick a “little blue pill” in the charging port of your phone. That should “get it up” and working again.
:17142::17142::17142:

Anybody else getting p*on ads when you click on an uploaded photo? This seems to have started recently.

And p*on should actually be p*rn. "pron" isn't a word. :hide:
thats a TOS violation to type that word on a website with advertisers , it's intentionally a censored word
Can't do anything about it it's an external site and there are no other options right now unless you manually want to add your images by direct link from imgur or postimage.org

thats a TOS violation to type that word on a website with advertisers , it's intentionally a censored word
Can't do anything about it it's an external site and there are no other options right now unless you manually want to add your images by direct link from imgur or postimage.org
I get the the fact that the word is banned Jeff but it's spelled wrong when the asterisk is used. "p*on" makes no sense, it should be "p*rn" or "po*n".

Anyway, I can upload photos no problem Jeff but when I click on an image someone else posts it opens up in "add.pics" site which includes some "naughty" images, not that I'm against naughty images mind you, I just don't expect to see them here. :hysterical: :hilarious:

I get the the fact that the word is banned Jeff but it's spelled wrong when the asterisk is used. "p*on" makes no sense, it should be "p*rn" or "po*n".

Anyway, I can upload photos no problem Jeff but when I click on an image someone else posts it opens up in "add.pics" site which includes some "naughty" images, not that I'm against naughty images mind you, I just don't expect to see them here. :hysterical: :hilarious:
you aren't seeing them here, when you go to upload a picture does it say truckingboards.com or add pics?
The word is censored exactly as intended

Capture8b2533aaf1dc92ac.md.png