Yellow | Question for 10%ers in cities with 2 terminals.

Sorry to hear that , JimmyG. Good Luck with Batesville. As you said, there probably won't be a downturn in their economy. Best of Wishes to you and your family.

The way things are going, your job might get even more secure. Some people might get so frustrated, they may decide to check out early. And who knows, the only way we may ever get out of this mess is to have another war like they did following the Depression.

The way things are going, your job might get even more secure. Some people might get so frustrated, they may decide to check out early. And who knows, the only way we may ever get out of this mess is to have another war like they did following the Depression.

I had thought of that. Then heard the total number of stock brokers that ACTUALLY jumped to their deaths during the Great Depression;.....2. I always had the idea they were doing it by the thousands. Like most things, numbers were, well, kinda exagerated, maybe?

On the big war; I've been predicting late in Bush's Term/ Early in Obama's we'd have the 6th Trumpet Nuclear War for a long time now. But I figure there won't be anyone left to pay for caskets/funerals.......:flame: :flame: :flame:

Update, for what it's worth. I told YRC I wasn't reporting; came in and resigned. Figured my truckload job was steady, at least. Almost immediately, Batesville Casket offered me a job driving in their private fleet. I start there Monday. Great job-- about as close to recession-proof as I can figure.

Good Luck Everybody! Keep the place open; my 22 year pension depends on you!
Congradulations, jimmy g! :smilie_132:

I had thought of that. Then heard the total number of stock brokers that ACTUALLY jumped to their deaths during the Great Depression;.....2. I always had the idea they were doing it by the thousands. Like most things, numbers were, well, kinda exagerated, maybe?

On the big war; I've been predicting late in Bush's Term/ Early in Obama's we'd have the 6th Trumpet Nuclear War for a long time now. But I figure there won't be anyone left to pay for caskets/funerals.......:flame: :flame: :flame:

That seems like the most logical conclusion, but who knows? Anyway, as bad as things are worldwide, war just seems like a real possibility.