TForce | Question For UPS Freight Guys

Thanks BMF. Now if only the masses who get on the boards take the time to read your post, they can move onto things that really matter.....the suppliments, work rules and H&W. For the most part, the UPSF Nat'l is ok, it just has to be tweaked here and there to our liking. Thats what we hope to accomplish in our regional negotiations.

The union had a press release where they said they were gonna use the indy contract and go termnal by terminal.

Where have you heard we are just adding suppliments? If you can post that I am sure the rumors would stop and we all could be more informed.

When we were first rebranded and J.Hoffa Jr.asked UPS's CEO if the Teamsters could start organizing us.
We had our first informal local union meeting to be introduced to the idea of organizing.
The contract was brought up,as well as there being local supplements added for each region.

Supplements being a rider to the main,or core contract,with the issues that one region has where it wouldn't apply to other parts of the country.

Thats all I can tell you.

Thanks BMF. Now if only the masses who get on the boards take the time to read your post, they can move onto things that really matter.....the suppliments, work rules and H&W. For the most part, the UPSF Nat'l is ok, it just has to be tweaked here and there to our liking. Thats what we hope to accomplish in our regional negotiations.
Unfortunately as you and I both know, the folks on here prefer confrontation to honest discussion. I hope they take what I said to heart as well. There are too many real issues in front of us now to keep rehashing false rumors and maybe's. A good idea that was presented to me was that everyone should get a copy of the current NMFA to see their language on work rules. That will help us decide or at least guide us in the direction that we should fight for.

Unfortunately as you and I both know, the folks on here prefer confrontation to honest discussion. I hope they take what I said to heart as well. There are too many real issues in front of us now to keep rehashing false rumors and maybe's. A good idea that was presented to me was that everyone should get a copy of the current NMFA to see their language on work rules. That will help us decide or at least guide us in the direction that we should fight for.

THAT IS BS, NOW you say you have heard from the regional director, this is probably for your region. we are currently in negotiations for the NEW ENGLAND REGION, They did ask in the meeting, what we wanted to see in our contract, for this region, it is easier for them to take the language from this contract ( INDY'S)which is a model, and add suppliments. A suppliment is a modification to the contract, for your region, if we are adding work rules to an allready written contract, then that is a modification is it not? Think about what you are saying.

If they are allowing you to add work rules, to an allready radified contract, is this not a suppliment to the original, or in lames terms, a modification?

Now I do not go out of my way too breed contraversy I have better things to do with my time, I am passing on INFO as I get it. If you do not understand english, that is not my problem, do not accuse me of BSing anyone. Besides your regional director in that area cannot offer you (INDY'S ) contract it is illegal for him to do this, it sounds to me like he is trying too shut you up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said Accelerator,you done good with that there post of yours on this supplement issue.
I think some on this here message boards are walking around in a fog.
after the fog clears on all of the organizing process maybe they will see the light?

I will let you say your right, when it happens, but they will never bargain by region.

I am also part of the region BUSTER, AND HUGNLUG are a part of and this is exactly what we are doing......................:1036316054: By the way Buster , pretty soon it will be NINE...................

Well said Accelerator,you done good with that there post of yours on this supplement issue.
I think some on this here message boards are walking around in a fog.
after the fog clears on all of the organizing process maybe they will see the light?

They will have no choice.. It will confront them when it comes time too vote on thier contract................