XPO | racial jokes

i know this dsr & he is a good guy it was 3rd or 4th hand info that got back to an scm who wanted to make a name for himself & it was stirred up by a dsr with alot less seniorty then the dsr in question who was ONLY looking to move up the food chain the easy way, so much for being a ' TEAM' huh luckly for the ulv dsr he did get his job back with an loi

If it's true, he should have gotten fired. This country's working very hard to get beyond this stupidity. There's definitely no need for it at the workplace. There should be zero tolerance.

im sure glad i dont work with you you must be the type who doesnt know the difference between fact & fiction it was a JOKE but you must be looking to move up the seniority list at all cost, thanks for not working at my service center...

im sure glad i dont work with you you must be the type who doesnt know the difference between fact & fiction it was a JOKE but you must be looking to move up the seniority list at all cost, thanks for not working at my service center...

Read post #59

I wasn't present to hear the so-called joke. But if it was geared to humiliate, then I stand by my previous statement "zero tolerance".

I wasn't present to hear the so-called joke. But if it was geared to humiliate, then I stand by my previous statement "zero tolerance".

And you said that 3 times ....zero tolerance... quit kicking a dead horse. You have made your points.

never hear any 'jokes' about white folk,heard all the others from atoz, have Black friends,Spanish buddies and they tell me jokes but none are about whites and if I heard one I wouldn't be offended unless they were about my Mother or family then I would feel your going too far- just my opinion

Political correctness

In case you haven't noticed "political correctness" is running amok in this country. It seems that it has evolved from from offending a few minorities to offending everyone who is different from the next.......which everyone is. If some one tells a joke that offends me I just mark the teller down as an A-hole & go on with life. Even the trucking industry has jumped on the band wagon. A few years back Monster.com ran a commercial extolling carriers to find drivers using their service. It was a simple commercial of a truck out of control, careening wildly while monster.com did a voice over of the benefits of using their service. At the end it showed the truck was driverless. A very good commercial in my opinion but you should have heard the trucking industry scream foul. Silly, just plain silly just like all the other overboard political correctness infecting our society:chairshot:
took awhile to respond but i have 0 tollerence for political correctness,its just plain stupid!!:1036316054:

It was a very good commercial, I remember it...A bit unfair, but the message got out...You can extoll the virtues of political correctness all day long, but the legal system being what it is demands it...ASK:
Howard Cosell
Don Imus

Just to name a couple....we could probably come up with a pretty large list of people to put on it..

And then there is Howard Stern...

:popcorn:

I was pretty entertained on this one, for a while.....however, I think I have developed a "Zero Tolerance Policy", toward the "Zero Tolerance Policy"....Yes, I am sure of it now, I have absolutely no tolerance for zero tolerance, unless of course you all think that I am being in-tolerant of the zero tolerance policy.....what if I am now becoming totally intolerant of all intolerance? I don't think I could tolerate that......

:TR10driving03:

Humiliate?? It was a joke about Obama a public figure and the President at that!! How many jokes have been told about Bush?? I know the last 8 years has been nothing but a joke!! Some of the best comedians are Chris R.. Jamie F.. Chris T.. all African Americans who make fun and jokes about other races!! I BELIEVE ONLY A VERY INSECURE PERSON WOULD LET A JOKE BOTHER THEM!!

a joke

Humiliate?? It was a joke about Obama a public figure and the President at that!! How many jokes have been told about Bush?? I know the last 8 years has been nothing but a joke!! Some of the best comedians are Chris R.. Jamie F.. Chris T.. all African Americans who make fun and jokes about other races!! I BELIEVE ONLY A VERY INSECURE PERSON WOULD LET A JOKE BOTHER THEM!!

Yes i think we have all been to a comedy club or watched saturday night live.They are ALL game.

It would appear that your tolerance level for intolerance is reaching a point of zero tolerance...If I were you, I wouldn't tolerate that...

You are absolutely right.....I have reached an intolerable level of non-toleration for the "zero toleration policy".....I am going to have to issue myself an LOI for insubordination to intolerance. There can be zero tolerance for non-toleration of corporate tolerance policy (or in fact any perceived non zero tolerance)....I am probably now approaching a T.L.E. (termination level event) for being so completly intolerant.:Zzzz: