XPO | racial jokes

Yes, I had reached a tolerance level whereby your intolerance of non-toleration was completely intolerable, and I have zero tolerance for that intolerance of non-toleration....

my God, I don't believe that made any sense...

Go ahead... I'm following you..:popcorn:

Yes, I had reached a tolerance level whereby your intolerance of non-toleration was completely intolerable, and I have zero tolerance for that intolerance of non-toleration....

my God, I don't believe that made any sense...

There was a firing in vegas and stockton, ca. for the same type of racial comments and actions. CONFIRMED. BOTH WERE VETERAN DRIVERS. TOO BAD, but we all have to be professional at work. The one in Stockton was the Personell Supervisor, of all things. I dont know the details, but I know it was racially intended to humiliate another driver.

There was a firing in vegas and stockton, ca. for the same type of racial comments and actions. CONFIRMED. BOTH WERE VETERAN DRIVERS. TOO BAD, but we all have to be professional at work. The one in Stockton was the Personell Supervisor, of all things. I dont know the details, but I know it was racially intended to humiliate another driver.

Be careful about what you say you know...If you are going to talk about others, have your facts straight...

The Vegas driver got his job back. That is confirmed. Believe it or not ... I usually find out the truth ... so yes make sure your facts are 100%