XPO | raise jan 1?

chickengilly

TB Lurker
Credits
in june i was told we no longer get our raise in june it now comes jan first just like the execs jan 1 is next week not a peep how much or when i do know its long overdue

Hahah raise, thats funny. that's like saying we will cut out the majority of the subservice usage..I havent heard a thing on this

The "word on the street" is it's going to be 3%, either in Jan or April. If it was going to be in Jan. they probabley would have anounced it already. since they all of a sudden had to pay for drug tests and back pay for even retired guy's, they might have cancelled the raise that were going to get.

The "word on the street" is it's going to be 3%, either in Jan or April. If it was going to be in Jan. they probabley would have anounced it already. since they all of a sudden had to pay for drug tests and back pay for even retired guy's, they might have cancelled the raise that were going to get.

Yeah, they cancelled it. We're not getting a raise til 2013

You guys need to work on facts and stop spreading so much rumors. January for a raise was never in the cards. The percentage as far as I know has not been decided but it will occur around April.

Yeah, they cancelled it. We're not getting a raise til 2013

If they cancelled it you would probabley be the first one to know, as much time as you spend up in the office.....:butt kiss: just couldn't pass that one up.

You guys need to work on facts and stop spreading so much rumors. January for a raise was never in the cards. The percentage as far as I know has not been decided but it will occur around April.

My comment was pure sarcasm...I don[t know when we are getting a raise..

You guys just don't pay attention... It will not go to the board until they meet again in mid January. It is an open request that the board will decide on. The amount and time frame for action must be voted on by the board. There is no amount or time set yet. Best guess, we will not here a thing from them until after the corprate taxes are filled in Febuary......

Until informed otherwise I assume no raise. In fact, news we won't be getting another pay cut would be fantastic.

Yeah right, I'm not holding my breath on that one, they'll find another way to NOT give us a deserved raise....

Yeah right, I'm not holding my breath on that one, they'll find another way to NOT give us a deserved raise....
They will give it to us. They haven't taken anything from us in quite some time. They have given everything but the 401k match back. We still get 3-5% into our 401k. Name another carrier that gives more than that. And we don't have to contribute any of our own money to get the 3-5% like most companies require. Ours is deposited as cash and immediately vested unlike most other companies. We have it better than most people think and the company will make the wages right soon enough.

Ok off my soap box now.

raises

the co pres was at our yard and he said it would be the 1st of april i asked isnt that april fools day? i dont think he liked my question

in june i was told we no longer get our raise in june it now comes jan first just like the execs jan 1 is next week not a peep how much or when i do know its long overdue

As far as I have heard it was always April with the amount never being mentioned......But we are getting new uniforms, a whole slew of new trucks, and cook outs every now and again....what more do you want?

bulldog45 said:
I would take 65 mph over a raise any day,62 is NOT SAFE on the roads I travel were the truck speed is 70mph!!

Get use to 62. Their not gunna change it. Listen to ch 106 from 11-12 pm cst.

"one-on-one" that everyone here had said April for a raise. Did no one else pay attention to that?

You would think that someone would have started a thread about the "One on Ones" by now. Had mine about a month ago , and like you said a raise was addressed as an "issue" to be fixed , along with the 401k matching and an hours worth of everything else.

When you had your one on one did they call it a raise or New Pay Package? That's what I heard it called by personel