XPO | raise jan 1?

When you had your one on one did they call it a raise or New Pay Package? That's what I heard it called by personel

It was called a "raise". The tone of my "one on one" was almost like my manager was trying to address each issue that would be key to those wanting to organize. My manager had a little flipbook of charts and graphs that he used to do his presentation and explained that he was ordered to do this at XGO.

It was called a "raise". The tone of my "one on one" was almost like my manager was trying to address each issue that would be key to those wanting to organize. My manager had a little flipbook of charts and graphs that he used to do his presentation and explained that he was ordered to do this at XGO.

Our one on one was a one on 3 or 4..and I was not paying that much attention. The certainly didn't have any flip-charts..

Never heard of this one on one thing. But then again we don't even have time at Xdp for Monday meetings.

Copy that. Gomer , again most of the drivers ( and non-drivers ) on this forum have some knowledge of what's going on with the company - for the most part , so an hour-long mandatory session with management can be redundant. But according to what I was told it was to meant to make sure that everyone is aware of where the company is and where we are trying to go , and to try to give the feel of the management having an " open door policy"

If you have been through this , your experiences and interpretation will vary. Not trying to beat a dead horse and I apologize for getting off topic.

Again , a raise was officially said to be on the way pending approval of the board of directors - this from my terminal manager , take it for what it's worth.
If I read this post of mine I would think : "Who the ---- are you and who cares what your terminal manager said to you ? " I hope it's not just more managerial BS to try to calm down some of the talk about organizing

Copy that. Gomer , again most of the drivers ( and non-drivers ) on this forum have some knowledge of what's going on with the company - for the most part , so an hour-long mandatory session with management can be redundant. But according to what I was told it was to meant to make sure that everyone is aware of where the company is and where we are trying to go , and to try to give the feel of the management having an " open door policy"

If you have been through this , your experiences and interpretation will vary. Not trying to beat a dead horse and I apologize for getting off topic.

Again , a raise was officially said to be on the way pending approval of the board of directors - this from my terminal manager , take it for what it's worth.
If I read this post of mine I would think : "Who the ---- are you and who cares what your terminal manager said to you ? " I hope it's not just more managerial BS to try to calm down some of the talk about organizing

It's far from a dead horse....we all want to know when a raise is coming..

actually the pres said they would be discussing it with the board of directors the 1st of april thats what was said at our yard

A FOS that went to Ann Arber about a month ago said that Mr. Pres. said everybody was getting a raise in april. That's what he told me, but you never know they might change there mind.

A FOS that went to Ann Arber about a month ago said that Mr. Pres. said everybody was getting a raise in april. That's what he told me, but you never know they might change there mind.

I am sure that Mr. Pres. will get the largest raise of all.

Well yeah, if we all get the same percentage.. that would hold true..if he makes the most.

Do you think that we all get the same percentage? I don't, I think its a sliding scale meaning the higher up you go, the more the scale slides up.

Do you think that we all get the same percentage? I don't, I think its a sliding scale meaning the higher up you go, the more the scale slides up.
The last raise we got was the same up to at least SCM. That was a while ago but I'd bet this raise will be the same. I can't speak for anyone higher up.

The last raise we got was the same up to at least SCM. That was a while ago but I'd bet this raise will be the same. I can't speak for anyone higher up.

In my opinion, the people at the highest levels of this company make more than enough money already. The president makes more in one year than I will make in my entire life. The people at the lower levels of this company, the people who do ALL THE HEAVY LIFTING, have gotten the big knobby shaft for too long and deserve a large, meaningful raise. That includes you and me, FOS,CSR,AND DSR is where the rubber meets the road. We make this whole enterprise work and deserve more than we are currently getting.

They will give it to us. They haven't taken anything from us in quite some time. They have given everything but the 401k match back. We still get 3-5% into our 401k. Name another carrier that gives more than that. And we don't have to contribute any of our own money to get the 3-5% like most companies require. Ours is deposited as cash and immediately vested unlike most other companies. We have it better than most people think and the company will make the wages right soon enough.

Ok off my soap box now.
But if I am not mistaking, that 3-5% into our 401k is in response to us losing our pension??? Other carriers are still getting pensions.

I have also heard rumors about the pay raise and that it might include bringing the old CSE up to central's pay scale. If they do I'd be one happy camper, more money plust o/t after 8... I'm crossing my fingers!

I have also heard rumors about the pay raise and that it might include bringing the old CSE up to central's pay scale. If they do I'd be one happy camper, more money plust o/t after 8... I'm crossing my fingers!
I have heard the same thing and they should, that's why they are talking about a "regional pay scale". Some places might get a big raise and other's not so much. But I think everybody should be on the same scale. White shirt could address this, he could explain it better on what there thinking about doing.

I have heard the same thing and they should, that's why they are talking about a "regional pay scale". Some places might get a big raise and other's not so much. But I think everybody should be on the same scale. White shirt could address this, he could explain it better on what there thinking about doing.
They are working on regional pay differences but nothing is decided as of now. As far as the April raise goes it will be a straight across the board raise for everyone. The amount is still to be determined.

No wonder no one trust any thing that is said. In 2007 the north was told that our raises would not be in June anymore. They would be in January to line up with the southern raises. But we never saw one in2008.