XPO | raise jan 1?

In my opinion, the people at the highest levels of this company make more than enough money already. The president makes more in one year than I will make in my entire life. The people at the lower levels of this company, the people who do ALL THE HEAVY LIFTING, have gotten the big knobby shaft for too long and deserve a large, meaningful raise. That includes you and me, FOS,CSR,AND DSR is where the rubber meets the road. We make this whole enterprise work and deserve more than we are currently getting.
Dont forget the W&I guys that brought in 100 Million in PROFIT for this company and are hourly like everyone else held to 40 hours with minimal O/T and a bonus that is capped at 800 dollars.....

Dont forget the W&I guys that brought in 100 Million in PROFIT for this company and are hourly like everyone else held to 40 hours with minimal O/T and a bonus that is capped at 800 dollars.....
W&I brought in 100 million??? could you be more specific, like when? If they are bringing in that much just think how much they would bring in if they were on commission, pertcentage or something.

W&I brought in 100 million??? could you be more specific, like when? If they are bringing in that much just think how much they would bring in if they were on commission, pertcentage or something.

W&I brought in $104 million in 2011, the goal was $100 million for the year. Their goal is $125 million next year.....if you have a W&I person at your barn just ask them, they will be glad to share with you.

How could I forget those W&I guys and also, lets not forget the mechanics. Those guys are working hard as well.

Sure wish someone could come up with more information. We just keep losing the new hires that are any good, the trash keeps hanging around. Maybe if they would let some information out it would give some people a reason to stay.

I would keep my current pay rate if I could get a little more stability in terms of work hours. Im a full time employee on part time hours

CenturyClass said:
I would keep my current pay rate if I could get a little more stability in terms of work hours. Im a full time employee on part time hours

I don't know how long you've been around but it took me about 7 years to get to a point where I wasn't starving from December till March. Hang in there it will get better with time for the most part.