XPO | Raise ?

I know nothing about Saia drivers pay. Only know that in my area, per their web site, they start their dock help at $23 and change .whereas ,XPO dock up the street, starts at $17 and change. These were the numbers about 6 months ago , could be different now.
My barn is staring experienced drivers/ dockworkers off at TOP pay.

Yet we still come to work every day.
I guess I just show up to see what dumb sh1t they will pay me to do today. It has almost become comical coming to work. Some nights it really makes you think who made this sh1t up. The brain power at the corp office is laughable they make the simipest task more and more complex and they pay me to do it there long azz way to do it.

I guess I just show up to see what dumb sh1t they will pay me to do today. It has almost become comical coming to work. Some nights it really makes you think who made this sh1t up. The brain power at the corp office is laughable they make the simipest task more and more complex and they pay me to do it there long azz way to do it.

They say they are all about the numbers. And then put up as many barriers and hurdles as possible to keep you from getting anywhere near those numbers.

Saia must of really stepped up their game because I worked for them back in 2008 and when I left there and came here I made more per hour starting here then i did topped out there,and if i remember correctly they didn't pay OT until 45 hours. Have they changed that?
After 45 in pay period (ending Wednesday).

They say they are all about the numbers. And then put up as many barriers and hurdles as possible to keep you from getting anywhere near those numbers.
All about the numbers they can present to Wall St. If you want to pick up & deliver freight, on time and undamaged, all the while turning a profit, may I suggest Dayton Freight or the like?