XPO | Raise ?

FEDEX Freight is $30.33 . Also was told two weeks ago by one of their drivers that they are 7 drivers short . Now offering full rate after 90 days ! Yes you read that right , after 90 days .
I heard at some SICs we are hiring experienced drivers and dockworkers at top rate. Not sure if this is true but that the word on the street

FEDEX Freight is $30.33 . Also was told two weeks ago by one of their drivers that they are 7 drivers short . Now offering full rate after 90 days ! Yes you read that right , after 90 days .
Depends on location.
Most terminals are at the bottom pay grade, which is $28.93.
Fx don't pay as well as it used to,and pay grades based on location are absurd, along with them being badly not reflective of the COL in the area.
Many locations are being paid on the lowest scale, but have very high COL.
Louisiana, for example. Some of the highest taxes in the USA, high COL, but bottom pay grade.

Depends on location.
Most terminals are at the bottom pay grade, which is $28.93.
Fx don't pay as well as it used to,and pay grades based on location are absurd, along with them being badly not reflective of the COL in the area.
Many locations are being paid on the lowest scale, but have very high COL.
Louisiana, for example. Some of the highest taxes in the USA, high COL, but bottom pay grade.

You've got to be kidding. Louisiana is 14th highest, not even close to many of the Northeastern states.

You've got to be kidding. Louisiana is 14th highest, not even close to many of the Northeastern states.

Seriously?

New York,
Maryland,
California,

Then,,, LOUISIANA???

Look at the company Louisiana is in up there, and it is most certainly towards the top, especially given the dismal pay, on top of the worst educational system, crime rate, ect.
All of that that typically equates to a very low tax burden.

I gurantee every state in the top 20 is above Louisiana's pay scale, and many with a much lower tax burden.

Don’t forget no driver facing cams at sefl either. Line will be at .72 or 73.
Xpo isn’t Conway. Conway was a better run company to drive for. They kept y’all around the top for compensation.
better run in whos eyes???? If it was so greatly run why did they sell it then... From what I saw Conway was slowly going broke...

Sure looks like UPS figured it out, yet here we are. Short hauling is the future.
UPS figured it out, haul your own freight with your own drivers. GO is brain froze. (Edited cause the website fLaKKed my edit.)

Last edited:
better run in whos eyes???? If it was so greatly run why did they sell it then... From what I saw Conway was slowly going broke...

Stotlar had taken it as far as he could. It was time to sell. And they sold at a discount. Good thing he sold when he did. Nobody is buying LTL companies anymore. Even here recently when TFI bought Overnite ( UPS freight ) they bought the terminals. The business came with it.

Sure looks like UPS figured it out, yet here we are. Short hauling is the future.

Guys with 30 years here jumping to go there. Life’s to short. 30 punches you are in the union. 60 punches you got health care. For as long as you are still working.