XPO | Raises coming?

Fedex hasn't announced anything. We are over here waiting to see some joke of a raise. Currently most fxf terminals are at .66 cpm and $28.93 per hour. Some terminals make more, but its not by region its a terminal by terminal thing.

I know some guys that went to FedEx and quit because of the werid pay scales and work rules. Only people I know that are happy there are working for contractors.

And please don't forget , we have a portion of our company that doesn't pay overtime after 40/after 8 ( and they traditionally pay less in general per mile and overall )

The South.

Our boy smokin joe got his parole. So we no longer have that voice available here.

But you can ask that fella sucker666 all about how it's fair for him to get the infamous metro pay. He always wants everything both ways.

If you do the math. When they go up to $34 an hour, both of us working 50 hours, us in the north getting 10 hours of OT, the difference is $36 at the end. With us getting $36 more but have to work the dock and be always understaffed. Is it worth it?
There is one problem with you math... Show me were it says you will get 50hrs. Hell show me were it says you are guaranteed 40hrs

We have had a bad reputation in our area ever since we were CCX and would fire people at will all the time.
I sure that is at alot of the barns in they system....It is at mine. One time hired about 4 dockworkers, then freight slowed, about 2 month later they called it an economically layoff, just a fancy term for fired. Oh they could come back, go through the hiring process and start all over again. There were even 2 guys said they go part time just when you we are needed. They said no...One month later we were buried in freight everyone working 60+hrs. That was back in the Con-way days

Some areas where XPO seems to be behind some of it's biggest competitors:

401k contributions/match seems to be on the low side compared to the competition. And there seems to be zero effort on upper management's part to increase the contribution.
what is the 401k match?

what is the 401k match?
We receive a contribution that took the place of a match. The match ( now contribution ) is based on your years of service and your time of hire ( there was a different 401k plan that started in 2011 )

The one good thing about XPO folks receiving a contribution instead of a match is that you get it regardless of if you contribute or not.

For example if you fall into the 5% bracket , XPO will contribute that amount weekly even if you don't contribute yourself.

Dig into it a little bit ( don't go by what I post ) Fidelity has some decent apps and an okay website. 1-800-860-2363 is the number to reach Fidelity.

Last edited:
what is the 401k match
If you are under the the newer 401k, I think you have to contribute 5% to get the full match of 4% from the company.

something like they match 100% up to 3% and then 50% up to 5%

you contribute 1% and they contribute 1%

you contribute 3% and they 3%

you contribute 4% and they 3.5%

you contribute 5% and they 4%

Fedex hasn't announced anything. We are over here waiting to see some joke of a raise. Currently most fxf terminals are at .66 cpm and $28.93 per hour. Some terminals make more, but its not by region its a terminal by terminal thing.
Fedex frght in Jersey is 31.68 for PD and .7268 for LH, some terminals offering top rate to start.

There is one problem with you math... Show me were it says you will get 50hrs. Hell show me were it says you are guaranteed 40hrs
Well I know our barn city drivers are working 60 hours plus a week. The only 40 hour paychecks we get is a vacation check. Been that way for the 14+ years I’ve been there. Unlimited ot