Yellow | Reddaway/ YRC COO Local 63 Memo

Freight is being diverted from Yellow terminals to Reddaway terminals which share the same Southern California jurisdiction. Has been this way for a while.
Are they looking to close the Yellow terminals and keep Reddaway open? One Yellow terminal is slated to be a "velocity" terminal but it's Reddaway counterpart is doing double the work at a terminal which is 1/4 it's size.

Freight is being diverted from Yellow terminals to Reddaway terminals which share the same Southern California jurisdiction. Has been this way for a while.
Are they looking to close the Yellow terminals and keep Reddaway open? One Yellow terminal is slated to be a "velocity" terminal but it's Reddaway counterpart is doing double the work at a terminal which is 1/4 it's size.
If they are moving more than 6 bills per hour, that’s double the work of any YRC terminal.

Huh I haven’t heard any of this, but if we’re in the transportation business. Maybe we should try to transport it as fast as possible. Idk just saying. I know I15 north has slowed down or possibly diverted to PT. Canceled 2 bids.

The who negotiated the work rules for It might still be in the proposal of change of operations phase. Nothing from what I hear has actually even happened. Everything and everyone still separate in
Um explain to me “work rules”. Nothing has changed at Reddaway other then benefits and retirement. We also get paid whatever the contract pays for our work completed ie. Line drivers. The only thing I remember is that each local had some provisions. The union just accepted Reddaway from what I remember. So what are these “work rules”?

The who negotiated the work rules for Reddaway if they went into the NMFA?
The only work rules I can think of is that in some yards you do the hostling of your trailers and in others you don’t. I think there’s a production quota. Dock is like 6 bulls per hour. P&D is like 3-4 bills an hour. But like most of the stuff with this place some of the terminals push this and most don’t. If you have a heart ❤️ beat you’re perfect for the job. Just don’t get into a fight, get caught stealing or wreck enough to cost the company a lot of money. Pretty much everything is cool.

I didn’t think there were anymore white paper contracts, just NMFA.
Lol you people crack me up nmfa lol it no longer exist! It a yellow contract! And yellow works are a bunch of cats! They could never work for another company! Because that would mean work for a pay check! This cancer called should have been bankrupt 40 years ago! There not a freight company there corporate raiders

We have heard that many of the Reddaway people still don’t want to join the Teamsters. That supposedly was one of the items holding up the change
Idk where they are because every yard I know of are union now. Except the right to work states where they’re union with non members.

Lol you people crack me up nmfa lol it no longer exist! It a yellow contract! And yellow works are a bunch of cats! They could never work for another company! Because that would mean work for a pay check! This cancer called should have been bankrupt 40 years ago! There not a freight company there corporate raiders
Good point there is no National Motor Freight Agreement lol it’s a Yellow contract.