Yellow | Reddaway/ YRC COO Local 63 Memo

Lol you people crack me up nmfa lol it no longer exist! It a yellow contract! And yellow works are a bunch of cats! They could never work for another company! Because that would mean work for a pay check! This cancer called should have been bankrupt 40 years ago! There not a freight company there corporate raiders
Got anything else to run your mouth about?

um sir it’s still a single company contract just like he said. It’s a Yellow contract. It hasn’t been a cohesive brotherhood of union work contract in quite awhile. Relax fella…

Are not all the Reddaway Terminals under "White Paper" contracts now?
Where have you been ? The 2 Reddaway white paper contracts were negotiated into the NMFA last Fall. As far as i know, All Reddaway barns have card checked into the NMFA. Denver was the last holdout but no one has posted any confirmation of Recognition by the Union. it would not surprise me if the Card check recognition was held up by disgruntled employees at the NLRB level.

I wonder if you guys will get those cool safty vest that say REDDAWAY with the little teamster logo so you guys can wear them when you drive? Hahahaha