Yellow | Rumor or Fact you be the judge !

So tell me blade, if New Penn passes this crap and YRCW puts it down. Will new penn take over YRCW and become New Penn Nationwide? If it would work one way should't it go the otherway? That would really be cool.

it would work for me . im not saying that it would be right either way . im just telling you what our tm told us in our raaaraaaaa vote yes meeting

Their was a question in the call last week about this very subject!!
The answer was all operating companys will shut the doors. The way the company is set up if one fails they all fail .
However if YRCWD and the Teamsters pull this off it would not surprise me to see them merge all operations under one roof.

Their was a question in the call last week about this very subject!!
The answer was all operating companys will shut the doors. The way the company is set up if one fails they all fail .
However if YRCWD and the Teamsters pull this off it would not surprise me to see them merge all operations under one roof.
Wow, wouldn't that be impressive? Snuff the ones that actually make money! Good job Billy Boy....glad I mailed my "NO" vote today! Shut'er down baby!

New Penn

Heard today from a guy 'in the know' that the New Penn votes are being counted separate and if they vote 'no' , the alignment is all in place to shut them down almost immediately.

Estes trucks?

Is this going on in Dallas or just BS?

http://www.truckingboards.com/forum/fedex-freight/3650-what-if.html

This is from another thread:

I learned last night that Estes express, who purchased alot of YRC real estate and leased it back to YRC has had some real issues getting lease payments from them, so much that they have recently begun taking delivery of 475 tractors in lieu of payment. 225 in dallas and 250 to be delivered in chicago.

Estes isn't the leasing company as far as I know. Its TTL (Truck Terminal Leasing) or something like that. Unless Estes owns them? Entirely possible. Maybe they made deals directly with Estes? I thought it all went thru TTL or whatever its called.

edit: I stand corrected. The company is called NATMI and they were sold some terminals but so was Estes. I read in another article that Angela M is the head real estate lady for Estes Express. Why don't you call her and ask. I found her contact info in another article. 06-13-06 Estes Express Lines Expanding to Lewiston

Last edited by a moderator:
if the companies are merged who would merge with who? i believe yrcw would much rather have holland and new penns work rules. mostly the way they can run their roadmen and their frieght. wouldn't have to worry about running over and bypassing terminals..

YRC would never keep New Penn's customers. Wish it wasn't so but it's a fact ya won't get around..If New Penn goes, so to do New Penn's customers...not to YRC but somewhere else..I'd bet heavy on Pyle getting as much as they can handle.

not trying to get into a debate on what freight they would keep or not just saying they would rather have the work rules that holland and new penn have in place nationwide. mostly the way they can move freight.

not trying to get into a debate on what freight they would keep or not just saying they would rather have the work rules that holland and new penn have in place nationwide. mostly the way they can move freight.
A lot of people would like to move freight like Holland and New Penn. Few can!

Rumor has irt the deal is secure with the new lender/backer....all they need is a yes vote.....85% of debt will be taken care of with the new backer from what I hear. Good deal..Vote yes.

yrc closing reddaway

Has anyone heard this,its over the net that yrc is closing reddaway .

Moving thread to the RUMOR or FACT thread .

Has anyone heard this,its over the net that yrc is closing reddaway .

Moving thread to the RUMOR or FACT thread .

the closed some terminals in the past