Holland | SAD sight

Where? Not in my part of the world.
A back log is in order first. Sir I am an old hand, started with ABF many years ago. 1987 casual for years.I work at an end of the line terminal Therefore the work load varies . Overloaded one week ,nothing the next ,savy? If you are not top dog you get the ax ,yes? Glad YOU still have a job ! Do you still think I am making this up ?

The only thing the bottom men will have to worry about is working 6 days on the road board or working till midnight on the clean up shift...either way they will be making big bucks!
Working til midnight? hell that's an early night on outbound in MI. We have to load all the Uline freight before we touch any Holland freight.

A back log is in order first. Sir I am an old hand, started with ABF many years ago. 1987 casual for years.I work at an end of the line terminal Therefore the work load varies . Overloaded one week ,nothing the next ,savy? If you are not top dog you get the ax ,yes? Glad YOU still have a job ! Do you still think I am making this up ?
I'm sorry but are you saying you are retired from ABF and don't even work for Holland or did I misunderstand?

Why is it the regional employees are not accepting what the CEO of Yellow has verified himself in writing last year.
"The Brands of YRC will be Retired leaving 1 super Regional brand Yellow Freight"
Is it safe to say the Man could not be more clear in this statement??. You are not going to be a Holland employee much longer. Holland will cease to exist as soon as October but no later than the 2nd quarter of 2022.

i
I work Holland and have not heard one person that thinks we are not Yellow.
It says Yellow on my paycheck and on my ID badge. Where do you here people say we are not going to be Yellow? Or are you referring to the YRC terminals that they are merging into Holland terminals first so they can use their work rules and then switching to Yellow afterwards?

I work Holland and have not heard one person that thinks we are not Yellow.
It says Yellow on my paycheck and on my ID badge. Where do you here people say we are not going to be Yellow? Or are you referring to the YRC terminals that they are merging into Holland terminals first so they can use their work rules and then switching to Yellow afterwards?
Stickers are easy to change , Holland to Yellow to next one "HNRY" , it's all the same big Happy Family !
family time love GIF by Live Nation