XPO | Safe Stack

Another one my fellow drivers at my terminal whacked on the head by a bad safe stack on fri nite. Was wondering how many drivers out there have been injured by the same negligence at XPO. Thinking it may may be time to get legal advice on all the injuries. Please respond. XPO does bare bones maintenance on these death beams. Maybe we should ban together and settle this
I haven’t heard about any serious injuries in my travels. Definitely not saying that it isn’t an issue though. I always said if it happened to a customer in one of our trailers it would be huge..

Well they could supply you guys with the tools and since you have guys not making a 40 hr week it could give them some hours . Xpo says it’s the drivers responsibility to fix them and you guys seem to be slow , why not ? They can’t possibly think that the busy money making barns like mine have time to even think about doing them .Sounds like a win win

I’m gonna call xgo and suggest it
I'm all for it if they want us to work on them, we have a hard time getting basic things like oil or lights for truck and trailers so I doubt they get us the supplies we need for safe stack replacement at our barn

That’s sad . Wish you could have seen Con-way in the early days far from perfect but they were organized.
Con-way was where the mess started before the sale to XPO. I prefer to think of the good ole days as the CCX. CSE. CWX days. Once we moved from the three separate but connected carriers to the one carrier, things started their downhill slide.

Con-way was where the mess started before the sale to XPO. I prefer to think of the good ole days as the CCX. CSE. CWX days. Once we moved from the three separate but connected carriers to the one carrier, things started their downhill slide.
What was the purpose of combing the three, I started shortly after they merged

They combined the three only after CF was put down to avoid labor law violations. We became the non union CF replacement
The 3 companies were started because the CF contract stated they could not own a non union nationwide carrier, when they closed is when they combined the companies.

They combined the three only after CF was put down to avoid labor law violations. We became the non union CF replacement
Part of that is possibly accurate but not all. The decision to merge all of them was more monetary than anything. Centralizing resources instead of having 3 heads speaking the same language was a huge cost savings. They still didn't have to do it.

Part of that is possibly accurate but not all. The decision to merge all of them was more monetary than anything. Centralizing resources instead of having 3 heads speaking the same language was a huge cost savings. They still didn't have to do it.
None of what I said was inaccurate your explanation I’m sure was an added benefit.

That does make sense to merge 3 companies into one would be a big savings in synergies.