TForce | Safety Bonus

I guess they are real checks and not direct deposit. I know this is the week they usually get paid for their unused sick leave, if they even get that.... Who knows!!!!

Thanks for the info Big Daddy.

I hope everyone has a safe and Merry Christmas. As for us, we are going to visit the grandkids Christmas Day and wait to have ours on New Year's Eve when our son comes home from deployment.

Yup Val, we got our checks yesterday. They were real checks. My question is there was nothing said about the safety bonus in regards to next year in ole Gordies letter. I wonder if that went by the wayside?

Yup Val, we got our checks yesterday. They were real checks. My question is there was nothing said about the safety bonus in regards to next year in ole Gordies letter. I wonder if that went by the wayside?

This company is so impredictable now any thing could happen, Its like watching the doctor who show....:funky: :funky:

The only trouble with getting bounuses.
They are concider gifts,and I believe a gift tax of around 66% comes off the top,of any gross dollar amount.
I could be wrong on this point but it seems like we don't end up with to much after the taxes taken out?

The only trouble with getting bounuses.
They are concider gifts,and I believe a gift tax of around 66% comes off the top,of any gross dollar amount.
I could be wrong on this point but it seems like we don't end up with to much after the taxes taken out?

these bonuses have been like this for many years. not too be picky, they take 33% off top leaving you with 67%.----which is better than nothing expected.
happy holidays to all!!!!!

Has anyone heard if drivers will still receive safety bonuses or has that been cut out also?

We have been drummed over the head that it is not MC or Overnite any more, just UPSF. But the memp that went out says Overnite drivers will get the safety bonus, Motor Cargo drivers will not.

you make it sound like your safety bonus was taken away, if motor cargo did not have a sagety bonus program all of last year then why would you get a safety bonus?

I believe most of the MC workers were part of the "company" more than long enough to aquire the hours or miles neede to qualify. Once again it is shown who really runs this ship.

I don't think you understand the safety bonus is started jan 1, overnite started it, not ups, nothing was stopping mc from starting a safety bonus.

explain what you mean aquire the hours or miles?

I was wrong again,thanks for the correction on the tax amount taken on the bonus checks togdenjr.
The government gets enough I got it backwards.
37% sounds a lot better ,but is still a lot.

I don't think you understand the safety bonus is started jan 1, overnite started it, not ups, nothing was stopping mc from starting a safety bonus.

explain what you mean aquire the hours or miles?

Policy has always been, One complete year with no chargeable accidents to receive safety bonus. I have received one every year that I have worked here and now I can afford to buy a whole case of duct tape.

Policy has always been, One complete year with no chargeable accidents to receive safety bonus. I have received one every year that I have worked here and now I can afford to buy a whole case of duct tape.

Does this comment suggest you are gearing up for one? If so I think I will need some of that duct tape too, it is starting to fall off of the trailers the shop repaired.

And you would not believe how strong this stuff is when it comes too airlines....

You are going to need that duct tape to keep those old Volvos going

Forget the safety bonus, just give us our delay back!

Excactly, Overnite made the point of, Overnite had a safety program so they kept it. But on the other hand MC had driver pay for delay, but that is no more. UPS gets delay. But "O" is calling the shots here. Havent seen UPS step in and make this a profitable venture yet.

Excactly, Overnite made the point of, Overnite had a safety program so they kept it. But on the other hand MC had driver pay for delay, but that is no more. UPS gets delay. But "O" is calling the shots here. Havent seen UPS step in and make this a profitable venture yet.

10-42-----4!!!!!!!! But hey we have no reason to be upset, because some how it seems like we called the MC leaders and asked for this.....HUH?