TForce | Safety Bonus

Excactly, Overnite made the point of, Overnite had a safety program so they kept it. But on the other hand MC had driver pay for delay, but that is no more. UPS gets delay. But "O" is calling the shots here. Havent seen UPS step in and make this a profitable venture yet.

It's profitable for UPS.

Excactly, Overnite made the point of, Overnite had a safety program so they kept it. But on the other hand MC had driver pay for delay, but that is no more. UPS gets delay. But "O" is calling the shots here. Havent seen UPS step in and make this a profitable venture yet.

It's profitable for UPS. Do you actually believe that the richmond boys are calling ANY shots without Atlanta's approval ? If you think that you,my friend,are very naive.

I don't think you understand the safety bonus is started jan 1, overnite started it, not ups, nothing was stopping mc from starting a safety bonus.

explain what you mean aquire the hours or miles?

I understand perfectly. Mc was forced to go to "O"'s way of screwing, i mean doing things. We had delay pay , but since overnite did not now we dont as well, but the same thing did not apply to the safety bonus. We dont get it so they shouldnt either.

I understand perfectly. Mc was forced to go to "O"'s way of screwing, i mean doing things. We had delay pay , but since overnite did not now we dont as well, but the same thing did not apply to the safety bonus. We dont get it so they shouldnt either.

This is where you boys from M/C need to understand that you were not the only ones getting screwed by big brown. It's not "O" any more either...I wish it was...working for "O" was a lot more fun and a lot less hassle. We ALL work for UPS now...whether we like it on NOT ! Please see my previous post

This is where you boys from M/C need to understand that you were not the only ones getting screwed by big brown. It's not "O" any more either...I wish it was...working for "O" was a lot more fun and a lot less hassle. We ALL work for UPS now...whether we like it on NOT ! Please see my previous post

How did you go from a red mark to 2 greens and I am still with only 1.......The black sheep I will always be.......No friends and lost in the dark.....Any sympathy out there???????? :17: :17:

It's profitable for UPS. Do you actually believe that the richmond boys are calling ANY shots without Atlanta's approval ? If you think that you,my friend,are very naive.

Your kidding, right? The very second richmond started calling the shots, line drivers started staying home in favor of contractors with our pups, or long boxs full of our freight. And customers went to other carriers en-mas, because a once two day lane went to 4 or 5. We had drivers told to their face that if your MC, " we dont need you, you'll work when we let you". I cant and wont believe UPS would totally screw up the line haul lanes. UPS package runs our lane day and nnight, trailer after trailer. but when "O" took over, the MC/O trailers went bye-bye. Now, tell me UPS would knowingly waste money.

Yup Val, we got our checks yesterday. They were real checks. My question is there was nothing said about the safety bonus in regards to next year in ole Gordies letter. I wonder if that went by the wayside?
What kind of bonus do you recieve? Is it in monetary form or stock? I know Ive spoke with a RW driver once and they recieve stock for a safety bonus. Said he was sitting pretty when Yellow corp bought them.
Also, is the amount based on years? We only recieve "gifts" for a safety bonus that we pick out of a catalog. The more years the better the gift.

What kind of bonus do you recieve? Is it in monetary form or stock? I know Ive spoke with a RW driver once and they recieve stock for a safety bonus. Said he was sitting pretty when Yellow corp bought them.
Also, is the amount based on years? We only recieve "gifts" for a safety bonus that we pick out of a catalog. The more years the better the gift.

At top pay its $275.00 before taxes for one full year with out a chargeable accident. But I can see the stock bonus happening in the future as UPS did the same with our 401k match. "O" gave us 0.50 cents to every dollar for a match. UPS gives us the same amount but in stock.

Your kidding, right? The very second richmond started calling the shots, line drivers started staying home in favor of contractors with our pups, or long boxs full of our freight. And customers went to other carriers en-mas, because a once two day lane went to 4 or 5. We had drivers told to their face that if your MC, " we dont need you, you'll work when we let you". I cant and wont believe UPS would totally screw up the line haul lanes. UPS package runs our lane day and nnight, trailer after trailer. but when "O" took over, the MC/O trailers went bye-bye. Now, tell me UPS would knowingly waste money.

According to some of the brownies I have talked to,they waste it all the time. As far as the contractors...They do it at my barn and I work at a Major Hub Facility. We have drivers sitting at home at least one night a week. There is no reason for that. Yes,I believe Atlanta knows every detail as UPS loves to micro-manage everything. If you owned two or three businesses,would you always have the final say so over what goes on ?

I agree with everything he says.....I know him and he is shifty but but he speeks the truth here.......Bring on the ....Well don't want to excite so I wont make this a union thing but that is the only way we can fight back or have a say in anything....

I tried but I am a ******....Can't figure out how to return the love....

OKAY , That's what I was talking about, SORRY I DID NOT MAKE THAT CLEAR,,, .

Now in the top right hand corner of the box your final post is in, you will see a scale, click on it, and let your finger's do the talking baby, thats rite you heard it hear first.... Peace out.:funky: :funky:

I agree with everything he says.....I know him and he is shifty but but he speeks the truth here.......Bring on the ....Well don't want to excite so I wont make this a union thing but that is the only way we can fight back or have a say in anything....

Well where are the horses man?. Peace out.

At top pay its $275.00 before taxes for one full year with out a chargeable accident. But I can see the stock bonus happening in the future as UPS did the same with our 401k match. "O" gave us 0.50 cents to every dollar for a match. UPS gives us the same amount but in stock.
Man, I believe I would rather get $275 than a dumb ol' watch:smilie_132:

Come on T251 we UPS Freight haulers may have been born at night,but we weren't born last night!

If you've ever lived on a farm,you'll know that cows may come,and cows may go.
BUT THE BULL STAYS FOREVER!!!

I got a real nice westminter chime mantal clock for my 20th year,them chimes sure are pretty.