TForce | Safety Bonus

Well I guess as long as everyone can't put down the past and remember this is one company UPS FREIGHT then it doesn't matter about any bonus or what ever comes along. As long as this company is ran like O it will be O not anything that UPS ever dreamed this place would be. Happy New Year

Excactly, Overnite made the point of, Overnite had a safety program so they kept it. But on the other hand MC had driver pay for delay, but that is no more. UPS gets delay. But "O" is calling the shots here. Havent seen UPS step in and make this a profitable venture yet.

I brought up the point you made about O getting to keep the bonus, but MC lost their little incentive (delay). And was told that it isnt O or MC anymore, its UPSF, and if any of ths is brought up again by me I will be spending the new year looking for another job.

After the taxes are taken out of our bonus checks.
We really aren't getting that much if you figure it on one years worth of work.

If the Road drivers got delay pay,over the course of one year,that would be like getting 100's of times what our yearly bonuse works out to be.

I say anything is better than nothing.
You know the old saying never look a gift horse in the mouth.
To all you clueless.
This is how you tell the age of a horse is checking out the wear on its teeth.
If someone was to receive a horse back in the day for a gift,it was very bad manors to try to look in its mouth to see how old it was.
HA,HA,HA,pass the hay,and oats please!!!

Oh my my T251 your really slapping me around in your last few post?
Are you angry with me for some reason?

If I've wronged you in any way?
Please find it in your heart to forgive me,my truckingboard posting friend....(I think you are?)

Jumping fith wheels road man, I can't please everyone on these boards with my opinions,and ideas.

We are all different in our lifestyles ,thoughts, and opinions.

Thats why this message board is so interesting,and entertaining I might add.

Holy Cow T251 you should talk my posting friend?
If your trying to get my goat you only seem to be getting yourself all worked up over it?

By the way my wife has 2 old nanny goats.
I don't want eithere of them anymore.
If you really want to get my goat,I'll gladly give you one,or both of my wifes.
We just have to do it after she goes to sleep.
She'd never let me give her babys away in the day light hours.

Just joking hope your doing well T251!!!!

I brought up the point you made about O getting to keep the bonus, but MC lost their little incentive (delay). And was told that it isnt O or MC anymore, its UPSF, and if any of ths is brought up again by me I will be spending the new year looking for another job.

Are you serious? There was a memo that someone got a hold of. It explained the whole safety bonus thing but in bold letters it said this DOES NOT APPLY TO FORMER MOTOR CARGO EMPLOYEES....I think they are all a bunch of chicken sh$t lyars and are just making this up as they go along. If it save a dime but pisses off the employees ....OOOOHHHHHH WELL!.. How much do think they saved by taking oue delay and other pay.....And then turned around and didn't give us the safety bonus. How come we were all the same with the delay but not with the safety bonus???????? And why did they differ us in the memo if we are all the same....UPS Freight? Yeah RIGHT!!!!!!!

Ive been with UPS for 20 years and they could care less about the results on the survey. They just do it so you'll get a warm fuzzy feeling inside thinking UPS cares:1036316054:

Just like "O" did, Thats why I don't waste my time with the survey. Has anyone really scene any positive results do to the survey feed back. I think not!

I see positive result everytime I fill one out.
I see a positive amount of overtime in my check.....1/2 an hour, to be exact.

I see positive result everytime I fill one out.
I see a positive amount of overtime in my check.....1/2 an hour, to be exact.

I was thinking the same thing.
I don't care if it is just a feel good survey....they pay us to do it.....so they can do what they want with the outcome.

Well there you go two are agreeing that they've seen positive results in the form of added income from filling out our companys yearly survey.

I've seen this years survey has also brought about our local terminals employee relations improvement committy as well.

A group made up of management dock,and drivers to help us all get along, and work together to improve our total operation.

This group has inter action with everyone in the terminal.
they have to turn in written reports once a month,of how everything is working out.

I myself view this as a very positive step to improve our intire over all operation.

Just like "O" did, Thats why I don't waste my time with the survey. Has anyone really scene any positive results do to the survey feed back. I think not!

This was obvious when they said the results of the first survey was in favor of O employees being in love with thier co.

I do not dislike my job or O for that matter, but they were not comparing apples to apples inbetween the questions asked on the survey, and what the final publication was on the upsers website. Most of the people I talked too had nothing positive to say on most of this survey.

Nothing but one complete contridiction, as far as I am concearned. This moodswing (for lack of better words) set's a modified premise for the rest of these survey's.

Its one thing to have faith, but you can shat in one hand and wish in the other and see which one get's filled first!!!!