XPO | same money as the north

I think we r all under paid really I think up north is close to 25.50 to 26 not too sure on that I'm out of a big terminal so we got a big raise. But still I do not see anyone from yra abf of all of them coming to Conway. From what I see fed ex gets the same treatment we do

I think we r all under paid really I think up north is close to 25.50 to 26 not too sure on that I'm out of a big terminal so we got a big raise. But still I do not see anyone from yra abf of all of them coming to Conway. From what I see fed ex gets the same treatment we do
We're at $25.11 and we didn't get the big raise. Some are as high as $26.40

Judging by the FedEx board, it sounds like they are even worse off than we are as far as how they get treated...

We're at $25.11 and we didn't get the big raise. Some are as high as $26.40

Judging by the FedEx board, it sounds like they are even worse off than we are as far as how they get treated...
We didn't even break the $23.00 plane......but all the other major players are well past that.

We didn't even break the $23.00 plane......but all the other major players are well past that.

under $23, insurance is going up again, penalties for not doing the health assessments and volunteering your personal information to a corporate entity, 401k match is crap, VPP is almost nonexistent when you factor it out over the hours you worked---in a year. Super-micro management for every second of your day, FOS's that have zero people skills, and managers who continue to support this. A 'lean' program whose sole purpose is to eliminate waste (and this means anyone who is making top pay and can still think for themselves without having to follow a Standardized Work Instruction.

under $23, insurance is going up again, penalties for not doing the health assessments and volunteering your personal information to a corporate entity, 401k match is crap, VPP is almost nonexistent when you factor it out over the hours you worked---in a year. Super-micro management for every second of your day, FOS's that have zero people skills, and managers who continue to support this. A 'lean' program whose sole purpose is to eliminate waste (and this means anyone who is making top pay and can still think for themselves without having to follow a Standardized Work Instruction.

And they wonder why everybody is leaving. What you didn't like our shell game " raise " thingy ?

The cost of living is different for every region.....A man in NYC should make more than a man in Dallas.....Gas....Food....everything is more expensive in NYC.

Yeah, because last time I checked Bowling Green, Ky cost of living was about the same as New York city. So yeah, your point is driven home there.

runaway train that is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard on these truckingboardswhy should someone get paid more for doing the same job no matter where you live

runaway train that is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard on these truckingboardswhy should someone get paid more for doing the same job no matter where you live
I never said I thought it was right....I just stated that the LTL companies have always said that's the reason a man in NYC should make more than a man in New Orleans....The cost of living is higher......Perhaps I should have rephrased it or have put it in a different context....I understand the logic behind it but ultimately I think personally....Same work...Should be the same pay.

I believe that way tooConway really dropped the ball on this onepersonally I don't care because living is higher sir places people choose to live where they want

Folks that live in Metro NYC, Jersey, Chicago and LA generally make more no matter what industry they're in. But I've always wondered why a guy living in Clearfield PA or Des Moines deserves more than a guy in metro Atlanta.