Yellow | Sarah Riggs Amico on Yellow Bid

That’s great you learned a lesson, millions of people have not.Building points are great. Unfortunately the way credit cards are set up the store or merchant that you use the card at pays a fee and cards that carry a reward have a higher fee to the merchant. Have a friend in the CC card business and learned how they actually work. Fees to merchants and interest and late fees. That is why Mastercard has a 44% profit margin and Visa a 53% profit margin.
They are nothing but a money machine.
Plus most are based in Delaware due to Joe Biden's tax incentives on profits.
As for me I don't pay anyone 20% of so in interest.
If you decide to do so, it's a free country (for now) but you make banks rich in the process.

If you decide to do so, it's a free country (for now) but you make banks rich in the process.
I believe Puffy they were all in Delaware before Biden, but don't let facts get in the way....
Update, I googled it and got tons of hits....

What’s behind the credit card industry’s love affair with Delaware?
It all started with a court decision almost 40 years ago.

Last edited:
I believe Puffy they were all in Delaware before Biden, but don't let facts get in the way....
Update, I googled it and got tons of hits....

What’s behind the credit card industry’s love affair with Delaware?
It all started with a court decision almost 40 years ago.
Biden was in Congress 50 years ago..

A lot of companies are incorporated in the state of Delaware, not just CC companies. Yellow and most if not all of the subsidiaries were incorporated there. I am sure a Google search will explain why.
That would be why the bankruptcy is in the Delaware courts. Yellow a Delaware Corporation. Do your research first.

That’s great you learned a lesson, millions of people have not.Building points are great. Unfortunately the way credit cards are set up the store or merchant that you use the card at pays a fee and cards that carry a reward have a higher fee to the merchant. Have a friend in the CC card business and learned how they actually work. Fees to merchants and interest and late fees. That is why Mastercard has a 44% profit margin and Visa a 53% profit margin.
They are nothing but a money machine.
That’s why they want a cashless society

A lot of companies are incorporated in the state of Delaware, not just CC companies. Yellow and most if not all of the subsidiaries were incorporated there. I am sure a Google search will explain why.
Do your research first.
That’s why they want a cashless society
No a cashless society will give the government the ability to track everything, everything you do or purchase. Just think every bottle of vodka, every can of beer, every pack of cigarettes, every gallon of gas, every box of ammunition, every transaction 100% traceable, 100%. Every where you go will have a digital trail. Think about that, let that sink in.

It was state laws (according to the stories I found) that put banks in Delaware...but that's ok keep making things up.....
Hunter got his first job at MBNA after Joe made it harder to discharge debt in bankruptcy so you can't free yourself from interest slavery his masters in International Finance rewarded him with the Presidency.

No a cashless society will give the government the ability to track everything, everything you do or purchase. Just think every bottle of vodka, every can of beer, every pack of cigarettes, every gallon of gas, every box of ammunition, every transaction 100% traceable, 100%. Every where you go will have a digital trail. Think about that, let that sink in.
You mean like the income tax, a tax that was specifically forbidden by the original Constitution. You must report your banking info, how you earned money, how much you made and where you can be found. Fix what's broken before worrying about what may be coming in the future.
Even worse than the actual tax is the mandatory withholding. It's tax season. Ask your friend how much they paid in taxes. The vast majority will tell you they didn't pay any, they got a refund.

You mean like the income tax, a tax that was specifically forbidden by the original Constitution. You must report your banking info, how you earned money, how much you made and where you can be found. Fix what's broken before worrying about what may be coming in the future.
Even worse than the actual tax is the mandatory withholding. It's tax season. Ask your friend how much they paid in taxes. The vast majority will tell you they didn't pay any, they got a refund.
How true, about the refund part! :duh: :duh: :duh:

But that very same person who believes they received a refund knows who won the last 3 episodes of The Masked Singer.......