Yellow | Sarah Riggs Amico on Yellow Bid

OK, so in case any of you hadn't already read this, Yellow yesterday filed an omnibus objection to CSPF's bankruptcy claim, arguing that since the CSPF had been bailed out to the tune of $32 billion by Congress, they don't need or deserve any money from Yellow's bankruptcy estate.
How many times do these same pensions need to be funded??

When the banks were bailed out in 2008, I still had to pay my mortgage. How much essential pay did we get for being essential workers?
Exactly...after Citibank got bailed out they raised my interest rate (they did this to many people) on my credit card...I cancelled my card with them, but only after telling them I am a taxpayer and they are welcome....

Stop with the envy and jealousy, it's pathetic. Get an education and make some life changes if you want to make more $$. It's all about business and demand. You might also want to consider holding Teamsters' (so called) leadership accountable for Yellow Corporation shutting down permanently.
I wouldn’t trust any of you corporate mucks to manage a lemonade stand. If Sarah does pull off a miracle and I find out that any of you are involved one way or another with her plans, count me out. I’m not going through this again. My trust towards you is absolutely shot.

When the banks were bailed out in 2008, I still had to pay my mortgage. How much essential pay did we get for being essential workers?
Show me where in the "contract" (the bible everyone quotes) "essential pay" is mentioned! :hysterical: :hilarious:

Stop with the envy and jealousy, it's pathetic. Get an education and make some life changes if you want to make more $$. It's all about business and demand. You might also want to consider holding Teamsters' (so called) leadership accountable for Yellow Corporation shutting down permanently.
You are kind of an ass I have some education and my career choice involves critical thinking
This is what I came up with. 🤔 My money is on 97 percent of Yellow Corp. Management team being incompetent as the cause for their demise.

Last edited:
Exactly...after Citibank got bailed out they raised my interest rate (they did this to many people) on my credit card...I cancelled my card with them, but only after telling them I am a taxpayer and they are welcome....
I couldn't care less what my credit card interest rates are because I never carry a balance. Smarter to take out a home equity loan or line of credit for short term type loan if needed.

I couldn't care less what my credit card interest rates are because I never carry a balance. Smarter to take out a home equity loan or line of credit for short term type loan if needed.
I do that now, but admittedly I wasn't as smart 15 years ago.....I carry no balances now, everything I have is paid for...they kind of woke me up, but I don't feel grateful...lmao
:lmao: :438: :lmao:

Wasn’t in the contract, funds given to the company from the government. My neighbor work from home and his company paid him essential worker pay that was provided by the government.
If it wasn't in the contract why did you expect to get it? He had a better contract than you did. Find out what union he belonged to. :smile new:

You are kind of an ass I have some education and my career choice involves critical thinking
This is what I came up with. 🤔 My money is on 97 percent of Yellow Corp. Management team being incompetent as the cause for their demise.
Wow. more personal insults? Appears your thickness challenged epidermis is acting up again.

I don't know...she said he was "kind of an ass", she didn't call him an ass technically... he said another poster was " pathetic, jealous, envious, and should get educated"....I for one don't think her reply was nearly as bad as his post....
I respect your opinion but we'll have to agree to disagree on this one.