Shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the problem inall of this, land air overlooking driver problems. Sure its a lot deeper than just that. Point is, if land air did it's job and got rid of dirt ball drivers and paid their bills, well , we wouldn't be having this discussion. They kept the screw ups going by not paying employees. Now, if the are open for biz, I wonder what kind of people are going to be running to get a job w them
Top pay stagnant for years. Health Insurance useless. stopped paying 401k illegally in 2014. Burned through parts suppliers repeatedly not paying. No tows without being paid first. Writings been on the walls. Liked working there but my family comes first. Left happily. But reality other companies far better to work for. Ross pays better. Yrc pays better. R L pays better. abf pays better.etc etc.

Top pay stagnant for years. Health Insurance useless. stopped paying 401k illegally in 2014. Burned through parts suppliers repeatedly not paying. No tows without being paid first. Writings been on the walls. Liked working there but my family comes first. Left happily. But reality other companies far better to work for. Ross pays better. Yrc pays better. R L pays better. abf pays better.etc etc.
McDonald's has better insurance and a retirement plan.

Then why would you be on here?

To counteract all the "New Member" bashers that came out of the woodwork bashing a struggling company with total disregard for the 800 employees who's livelyhood was at risk. I never worked for Land Air and most of them probably didn't either.

To counteract all the "New Member" bashers that came out of the woodwork bashing a struggling company with total disregard for the 800 employees who's livelyhood was at risk. I never worked for Land Air and most of them probably didn't either.
Why defend a company that turned its back on its employees and had no regard for the law for years? You should stay on your own trucking page and let the employees say what they want to say.

Why defend a company that turned its back on its employees and had no regard for the law for years? You should stay on your own trucking page and let the employees say what they want to say.

Because people still worked there and in some cases wanted to continue working there, those who don't should just leave and shut up.

That too but i was being nice. Atleast we got paid before
Just to let all land air employees know that its not our fault but yet we pay the price. land air has NOT PAID US. how do they think that is moral or legal...everyone I have spoken to (including those who do not work for land air) are stunned that a company this size (or any size for that matter) is so inept.

Status
Not open for further replies.