Shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand everyone's frustration, but continued bashing of LAX and Bill Spencer really helps no one, including yourself. I am owed back wages and frustrated by the lack of communication, but I am reserving judgment, until the facts come out.

I wish all LAX employees the best...
I understand your patience...having said that...do u really believe its right not to pay your employees for wages earned...this is what we do to keep our boats afloat....do u think bill spencer lives week to week...I am a hard working/dedicated/caring employee....but wen it comes to my being paid for services..........I expect no less than being paid!!!! would u EVER WORK FOR NOTHING NOR NOT PAY YOUR EMPLOYEES???? Its unconcienable!!!!!

It does make everyone feel better. You need to leave if you have no affiliation with land air as you have claimed.
Supercourse didn't even no they were shut down ! And then started telling people that they must be mistaken ! For someone that didn't even no what was going on he has a lot to say ! The only Super about him is his mouth !

I understand your patience...having said that...do u really believe its right not to pay your employees for wages earned...this is what we do to keep our boats afloat....do u think bill spencer lives week to week...I am a hard working/dedicated/caring employee....but wen it comes to my being paid for services..........I expect no less than being paid!!!! would u EVER WORK FOR NOTHING NOR NOT PAY YOUR EMPLOYEES???? Its unconcienable!!!!!
No of course I believe you should pay your employees, you and me included. And I believe Bill Spencer is making a mistake by not addressing the situation, or keeping employees informed of what happened here, and when they should expect to be paid. From what I understand there are efforts being made to make payroll, and until I know the full story I will reserve judgment.

And before you ask Bill is not a friend of mine, I only met him twice, and I worked for Land Air for 3 years as a driver. But I have learned over the years that overreacting to a situation before you have all the facts, does no good to anyone. But that's just my opinion.

Supercourse didn't even no they were shut down ! And then started telling people that they must be mistaken ! For someone that didn't even no what was going on he has a lot to say ! The only Super about him is his mouth !
Spencer must have a small one if he can still talk while its in his throat.

See, that's where you made your big mistake ! Everyone that was a hard working , dedicated employee got burned including myself and other employees that I work with at my terminal and other terminals too ! They lost some great people because others used them as scape goats to cover up what was really going on ! Right to the end ::shit:: was still walking out of the Carlstadt terminal and that came from someone that worked there till the end and now can talk to me because he is not employed by LAX any more being when I was let go a notice went around telling employees they weren't allowed to talk to me. mmmmmmmmmmm I wonder why ?

See, that's where you made your big mistake ! Everyone that was a hard working , dedicated employee got burned including myself and other employees that I work with at my terminal and other terminals too ! They lost some great people because others used them as scape goats to cover up what was really going on ! Right to the end :::shit::: was still walking out of the Carlstadt terminal and that came from someone that worked there till the end and now can talk to me because he is not employed by LAX any more being when I was let go a notice went around telling employees they weren't allowed to talk to me. mmmmmmmmmmm I wonder why ?[/

Hey man...sorry to hear that...Im sure were on the same page...I filed for unemployment...already received word I have a steady paycheck til Im employed again...which wont b long...been working hard my whole life...Ive been in this industry 30 plus years....never seen anything like this.....agree????

Hey man...sorry to hear that...Im sure were on the same page...I filed for unemployment...already received word I have a steady paycheck til Im employed again...which wont b long...been working hard my whole life...Ive been in this industry 30 plus years....never seen anything like this.....agree????

No of course I believe you should pay your employees, you and me included. And I believe Bill Spencer is making a mistake by not addressing the situation, or keeping employees informed of what happened here, and when they should expect to be paid. From what I understand there are efforts being made to make payroll, and until I know the full story I will reserve judgment.

And before you ask Bill is not a friend of mine, I only met him twice, and I worked for Land Air for 3 years as a driver. But I have learned over the years that overreacting to a situation before you have all the facts, does no good to anyone. But that's just my opinion.
Your opinion and mine are similar....the bottom line is this....NO ONE WORKS FOR FREE....UNLESS YOUR DOING A FAVOR FOR A FRIEND OR FAMILY...THEN ITS DONE WITH KINDNESS AND WILLINGNESS....Its just wrong! AND THEN FOR THE COMPANY NOT TO REACH OUT TO EMPLOYEES AND EXPLAIN...I know quite a few line haul drivers (myself included) not going back....trust is everything...in business...friendship and life.

We all new this was going to happen. It wasn't a matter of if, it was when.

Your opinion and mine are similar....the bottom line is this....NO ONE WORKS FOR FREE....UNLESS YOUR DOING A FAVOR FOR A FRIEND OR FAMILY...THEN ITS DONE WITH KINDNESS AND WILLINGNESS....Its just wrong! AND THEN FOR THE COMPANY NOT TO REACH OUT TO EMPLOYEES AND EXPLAIN...I know quite a few line haul drivers (myself included) not going back....trust is everything...in business...friendship and life.
They took 10 percent away and asked us to work harder.

They took 10 percent away and asked us to work harder.
I worked there until I maxed out on pay. Writing was on the wall it'd never get better so I left after 3 years. Nice place to work starting out but would never make a career there. The veteran drivers made that clear to me. They didn't want to start over or lose vacation time. Sorry to see so many out of work. Heard from some pissed off customers this week. Picked up a lot of their freight.

I worked there until I maxed out on pay. Writing was on the wall it'd never get better so I left after 3 years. Nice place to work starting out but would never make a career there. The veteran drivers made that clear to me. They didn't want to start over or lose vacation time. Sorry to see so many out of work. Heard from some pissed off customers this week. Picked up a lot of their freight.
Hey...good luck in the future...you'll do well listening to veteran drivers....land air lost complete trust in employees and customers.

when I was let go a notice went around telling employees they weren't allowed to talk to me. mmmmmmmmmmm I wonder why ?
well if this is true, isn't that all you need to know about this company's state of mind ,thinking they can tell people what to do outside of work!

Status
Not open for further replies.