TForce | So far no raise.Are we going to get a safety bounus?

I talked to an Estes driver who said his company pays overtime after a certain amount of hours I can't recall how many he said?
This was a while ago.
But he said they'd never work up to that many hours to receive any overtime.

I remember when I started with Overnite.
Starting pay back than was $9.22 per hour city.
They only paid straight time.

Untill the Teamsters started trying to organize Overnite we were under the union wage by a larger margin than we are now.

Even though Leo's vision for our company has always been for us to be the best,and have the best in wages,and benefits.
We've never been able to obtain this grand vision.
Overnite has always been lead by the Teamsters union in wages,and benefits even though they won't admit it.
If the Teamsters were always trying to organize an anyother LTL trucking company and not us,in my opinion we wouldn't have gained the increases we have over the years of Teamster organizing attemps.
Maybe this is just my opinion being an old gear jammer in this trucking business for all of these 43 years?

Not just "O" Any of the major non-union ltl company's are getting the higher wage and benefit packages because of the teamsters. Now Imagine how much we all would be getting paid if there was no union threat. We would go back in time regarding wages and benefits.