XPO | So How Was Your Past Week at Con-way Freight ?

Also, as the responder said before, MY vehicle is MY private property.
Con-way's thoughts about their parking lot is meaningless.
I should not be forced to remove feces-laden propaganda from MY vehicle.

Are you one of those guys that throws things at the poor unsuspecting Jehovah's Witnesses that knock on your door?

If you are so upset that a flyer has been placed on your windshield, then "call a cop" applies.
They will serve and protect you.

Holy crap you guys amaze me with your inability to understand the simplest things.

read the post that started this.

I was being facetious with that, but also it is technically vandalism.

It is technically trespassing.

Worth calling a cop for? Obviously not.

Worth getting upset about? Again, obviously not.

You union-lovers should be prepared for this kind of strict interpretation, though when that contract starts getting discussed. Every move you are allowed to make will be spelled out in black and white.
There will be definitions ten times sillier than the vandalism one and you will gladly sign on the dotted line to abide by them because a fine "brother" suggests that it would be in your best interest to do so.

Holy crap you guys amaze me with your inability to understand the simplest things.

read the post that started this.

I was being facetious with that, but also it is technically vandalism.

It is technically trespassing.

Worth calling a cop for? Obviously not.

Worth getting upset about? Again, obviously not.

You union-lovers should be prepared for this kind of strict interpretation, though when that contract starts getting discussed. Every move you are allowed to make will be spelled out in black and white.
There will be definitions ten times sillier than the vandalism one and you will gladly sign on the dotted line to abide by them because a fine "brother" suggests that it would be in your best interest to do so.

Well. I'm pretty sure you're upset enough that if someone put a flyer on your car, you should call a cop.

Well. I'm pretty sure you're upset enough that if someone put a flyer on your car, you should call a cop.
Hell with the cops, I am going for my gun, I'll teach those Damn teamsters to touch my car and trespass on holy ground.

Hell ya!!!!!
Well, you're not alone.
People, and I'm hesitant to use the word people, animals who distribute fliers on windshields are the most despicable kind.
I hear they warrant isolation in prison for their own safety.