TForce | So now we wait.

First off Sean O'Brien wasn't anywhere near this contract or anything negotiated in it . He has spent the last 6 months on UPS and UPS alone.
The contract is the best one since inception. If you were dreaming of pie in the sky, it isn't there .
It will pass easily and overwhelmingly.

First off Sean O'Brien wasn't anywhere near this contract or anything negotiated in it . He has spent the last 6 months on UPS and UPS alone.
The contract is the best one since inception. If you were dreaming of pie in the sky, it isn't there .
It will pass easily and overwhelmingly.
So how do you know its the best contract since inception when no one knows whats in it.

So what was your pay raise on the current contract? Road drivers received a whopping .0125 cpm increase thats right a penny and a quarter. At the end of the week I can now afford the pack of gum I've always wanted.
Why are you working for such a company, it sounds like slavery.

Because I was to dumb to leave when my brethern voted to cut my pension and then voted for another poor contract that screwed over junior drivers that weren't working here yet.
That's all on you. Maybe you can give those junior guys some of your salary since they are your brothers?

Like a group of spoiled children on CHRISTmas eve to see if Santa Obrien decided if we were good children or bad. I'm sure we'll hear all kinds of rumors from "reliable" sources.
Brothers and sisters!, good news, it's probably a match to ABF's contract, since T Force will buy ABF Corp. by the end of the year, so, not too complicated when merging everything, no mayor drama.
:bananag:

Brothers and sisters!, good news, it's probably a match to ABF's contract, since T Force will buy ABF Corp. by the end of the year, so, not too complicated when merging everything, no mayor drama.
The contracts are not at all the same. Completely different in so many ways..

The contracts are not at all the same. Completely different in so many ways..
My question is, why are pay rates for tt drivers not all the same, at UPS, at ABF and at TForce. If it's because of the different levels of profitability at those companies then why should Yellow not be allowed to have a contract with slightly lower pay rates since their profitability is lower? Serious question.

Doesn’t ABF have to be for sale?
Or, are you saying, similar to the way Yellow bought ABF 10 years ago?

So what was your pay raise on the current contract? Road drivers received a whopping .0125 cpm increase thats right a penny and a quarter. At the end of the week I can now afford the pack of gum I've always wanted.
What did they tack onto the second and third trailers....or don't I wanna know?
Surprise me.

My question is, why are pay rates for tt drivers not all the same, at UPS, at ABF and at TForce. If it's because of the different levels of profitability at those companies then why should Yellow not be allowed to have a contract with slightly lower pay rates since their profitability is lower? Serious question.
Whats a tt driver? And our contract is very different from any other ltl unionized ltl. We have 1 contract nationwide and no supplemental contracts for different regions.

If it's a union job, why wouldn't the contract be identical to ABF's?
Why will the upcoming UPS contract be better than either?
UPS makes way more money than any LTL companies. So the employees make more. ABF is under the national master freight agreement. If TForce went under tha contract they would have to completely change their operations.