TForce | So now we wait.

FedEx freight trucks are already white. An easy decal transition. Who knows?
If TFI buys a big non-union fish my money would be on XPO….the owner sold the TL to TFI and has been looking to spin off the LTL for profit as well. That’s all he does is buy and sell companies to make money. He’s pretty much run XPO into the ground. The rebrand would be as cheap as slapping on decals like UPSF.

If TFI buys a big non-union fish my money would be on XPO….the owner sold the TL to TFI and has been looking to spin off the LTL for profit as well. That’s all he does is buy and sell companies to make money. He’s pretty much run XPO into the ground. The rebrand would be as cheap as slapping on decals like UPSF.
XPO wouldn't surprise me either. It would make T Force the biggest ltl around. I've heard they want to sell XPO.

It’s an easy google, FedEx combined all its operations /entities except their freight division.

Purposely keeping it a separate business entity.

That's not entirely true. First, it was kept separate because freight and parcel do different things. Second, at the press conference they said road drivers would pull sets for ground instead of going home empty. Express and ground are integrated with freight's central dispatch system so they can set up those trips easily. We're not entirely separated.

Maybe T-force should get there ::::shit:::: together before they buy another freight company! They want to be yellow part 2???
True I agree, but money seems to be burning in Bedards pocket and even he said his MO is to buy in this economic climate. I believe him and soon he will know what his labor costs will be capped at with any purchase per the language stated in the zoom call by the teamsters regarding future acquisitions. They are already in bed together on this IMHO, more dues and just a matter of who. So I suspect turning around TF will go on steroids from here on out....again JMO

Last edited:
Yeah that language in the TA regarding any company that TFI acquired would come under our contract I would think eliminates any union purchases. Did I hear/interpret that right?
Interesting scenario.
TFI and ABF merge, which Company will be on the building?
End tail in a Union shop, whose contract will prevail.

I sure Kris Taylor took care of us like last time hahah
2018 scenario sucked. But all due respect, Chris Taylor was negotiating with UPS and Hoffa as president who was a complete sellout.
No matter what year it was when it came down to the final offer it always passed, and by a large margin. The majority of people will always take what they know they have , over the unknown. It's just human nature.

Yeah that language in the TA regarding any company that TFI acquired would come under our contract I would think eliminates any union purchases. Did I hear/interpret that right?
No. That language does NOT prevent TFI from making any and all mergers, union or non union, it simply states that if a non union company is merged they will automatically join the union.

The $89 million purchase of 1 million shares means it’s already a done deal with TFI acquiring ABF freight

Last edited:
No. That language does NOT prevent TFI from making any and all mergers, union or non union, it simply states that if a non union company is merged they will automatically join the union.

The $89 million purchase of 1 million shares means it’s already a done deal with TFI acquiring ABF freight
Arcbest has 23.95 million shares outstanding. They only need to purchase 11 million share to have controlling interest.