XPO | Spin off and ODFL

So here it is . What I have been saying for years .
Xpo is spinning LTL off from everything else. Some of you will maintain “its because he’s going to sell us”. Ahh no.
Brad Jacobs makes peanuts on the sale of this company.
The only chance he makes big dollars is if the the stock rises.

ODFL is trading at $303.00 a share .

Xpo is trading at $70.00 +\-

Jacobs believes if he make Xpo Ltl a pure player
(Ltl only) that he can run the stock up too ODFL levels and he wins with a big payout.
This is the game plan pure and simple. It has always been the plan but he miscalculated on what investors wanted .
Well I give Brad one thing he has yet to wasted money in NASCAR truck.
He's a video around the same time you guys lost you pension and co. paid healthcare. Had to pay for that new Race truck.

I brought old Dominion stock when it was 60 a share and thought I was insane no trucking companies worth $300 a share they produce nothing if there’s a recession coming o:d stock will drop $100-$150 a share within six months they have sold you a bill goods this is nothing but a A company that produces nothing solely depend on the American economy somebody will come in eventually and haul the goods for 20% cheaper it’s not rocket science as my friend
11 Mar 22 closing numbers
Saia 261.35
FedEx 213.18 and pays a div
UPS 203.90 and pays a div
JB Hunt 198.35 and pays a div
T. Force 92.76
Arcbest 84.01 and pays a div
XPO 70.48
Yellow 7.50
So who's coming along and doing it cheaper. With drivers hard to find and fuel prices sky high

Well I give Brad one thing he has yet to wasted money in NASCAR truck.
He's a video around the same time you guys lost you pension and co. paid healthcare. Had to pay for that new Race truck.
We lost our free health care because of the Obama Care. They were taxing companies a penalty tax for having to good of Healthcare.... called a Cadillac tax for the Cadillac health care plans. Unfortunately the union companies were exempt. From my remembrance.

We lost our free health care because of the Obama Care. They were taxing companies a penalty tax for having to good of Healthcare.... called a Cadillac tax for the Cadillac health care plans. Unfortunately the union companies were exempt. From my remembrance.
That is not correct. Your timeline and who was going to be taxed are wrong. Union plans were not exempt from the tax. We started paying co-pays on our insurance well before Obamacare. Conways plan at the time was not a Cadillac plan.

Last edited:
Many people got screwed by Obama Care. I know a few that took a lower paying job because of the health and retirement plans these companies offered.

How does not make sense???? Please explain. Do you really think the State Store employees are working there for the great pay
So, let me get this right . Someone is going to quit a higher paying job with good healthcare benefits to take a lower paying job with lesser benefits to avoid a “Cadillac tax” that was never was enacted ? Ok if you say so.

So, let me get this right . Someone is going to quit a higher paying job with good healthcare benefits to take a lower paying job with lesser benefits to avoid a “Cadillac tax” that was never was enacted ? Ok if you say so.
Way wrong. Years ago my neighbor to a job with a lower hr pay rate because of the benefit package. All company paid healthcare, vision, and dental it also had a pension yet he had to put in 5% to every paycheck. Still it's a pension. After Obozocare came along he lost the company paid plan. Now he has an HSA plan that he has to pay ever check to along with have to pay a little towards dental.
So yes Obozocare did screw many people because they looked at the whole package and not just the hr pay rate

Everything it down look at every company the man in office is trying to build back America that he screwed up
The market in general today is slightly up. I know it’s convenient and I’m not defending the president but they really don’t control the stock market if they did the markets would always be up it would be good for them politically. The market reacts two things like the war in Ukrainian and broad speculation.

Everything it down look at every company the man in office is trying to build back America that he screwed up
The Dow Jones has been up .55% over the last six months versus Xpo has been down over 20% for the last six months. If investors thought there was a merit XPO stock would be up Over the same period. BJ is bending over backwards splitting stock and doing whatever he’s got to do to propel the stock upward and at this point it’s just not getting any traction. The hype is bigger than the reality or should I say bigger than the rubber meets the road.
The basic operational Fundamentals of this company are not solid.

The Dow Jones has been up .55% over the last six months versus Xpo has been down over 20% for the last six months. If investors thought there was a merit XPO stock would be up Over the same period. BJ is bending over backwards splitting stock and doing whatever he’s got to do to propel the stock upward and at this point it’s just not getting any traction. The hype is bigger than the reality or should I say bigger than the rubber meets the road.
Look at old d saia there all down big time

If that were so then investors would be dumping stock. With as much money on line as they are responsible for investors are an excellent indicator of the fundamental health of a company