TForce | SUBHAULERS moving OR. loads

greezy trucker said:
So did you get my PM..... You can't keep b!#$#in and not try to get the attention of people that really can change things. Terminal managers are just mouth peices for the company....Their hands are way tied....If you did not get the PM I will send it to you again. The phone number and e-mail address I have is for the manager of employee relations....He might not be able to fix it but if enough call him and e-mail him it will get noticed...

Nope No Private Message.. please try again, anything you have can't hurt I would hope,,

APO.. you said "I was on UPS freight web site earlier tonight.
The only driving jobs showed was for the Special service truckload division,and Owner Operators in the Southeast.
I didn't see anyother driving jobs?
Unless I'm not looking at the website right?

They are also looking for terminal managers,and dock supervisors.
But I didn't see any linehaul,or P & D driving jobs?"

Browne1 said:
They are probably posting them internally.

This is not posted to the public yet, this was set to TM's from some big guy or guys. It's letting TM's know there will be 2500 hirings

SlowRide said:
At this point with the boom they are trying to service freight not worry about a company employee or bid driver
Yes, this has been the case for the 23 years that I have been here. Not worried about an employee or bid. Because bids,schedules and Seniority means NOTHING!

We had a manager from down south come through our place the other day. He was full of praise for our beloved company. Made us want to puke. He was at our place to tell us how much the company cared and how the union was no good. When he asked if anyone wanted any kool-aid, the majority told him to screw. Same ole crap. Get the cards signed!!! Or we'll all be home waiting by the phone as a gypsy cruises by our windows with our freight.

Some of you might be interested in the teamster take

I feel really bad some you UPSF guys are getting hammered the way you are. I just got some info in from the union and it had their UPSF site listed. This is purely for informational purposes in case anyones interested. I hope things things straighten up out west for you guys and you can back to business soon. :bye1: Vance UPS Freight: One Company, One Union

vwaggs said:
I feel really bad some you UPSF guys are getting hammered the way you are. I just got some info in from the union and it had their UPSF site listed. This is purely for informational purposes in case anyones interested. I hope things things straighten up out west for you guys and you can back to business soon. :bye1: Vance UPS Freight: One Company, One Union

Oh it will get straightened out you can count on that.:smillie_flag:

vwaggs said:

Thanx vwaggs.. its nice to hear someone cares...