FedEx Freight | Supervision morale

People ask who I worked for I tell them , myself.....
I did love A.F. that was cool we were freight masters.
Yes AF Smoke this bunch is one huge mess , at least at our center but sad thing is they think they are the best in the business they couldn’t make a pimple on a average supervisors ass in the day . They are clueless from start of day till end . Our worse supervisor is now training the new ones lmao

People ask who I worked for I tell them , myself.....
I did love A.F. that was cool we were freight masters.
I take my uniform off as soon as I get to my personal vehicle! Not wearing it no longer than I have to! Just a check. Don't participate in TDC, Cookouts if we ever have them, or company picnics but we don't have those anymore either. Hell I don't go to meetings unless forced. Lol

I take my uniform off as soon as I get to my personal vehicle! Not wearing it no longer than I have to! Just a check. Don't participate in TDC, Cookouts if we ever have them, or company picnics but we don't have those anymore either. Hell I don't go to meetings unless forced. Lol
I always felt the same way.... Only one company that I was proud to advertise for was CF.

Remember what J.S. said in that propaganda video several months back… opco identity and history is a thing of the past. One FedEx, except freight… they don’t want a professional appearing linehaul and city operation. The day I had a ground “independent service provider” show up to my house for a delivery wearing a FedEx Ground uniform shirt, a pair of Champion basketball shorts and wore out flip flops I knew we were doomed.

During my short stint at Coca Cola nobody was allowed to where uniform unless on the clock.
Somebody was all over the news going to jail in their uniform.
Guess they did not want the free publicity ..

Seems like it is only getting worse...........
Exactly ! We just got a package that was missing for 2 weeks.
Today a FDXG pulls up in front of the house and a U-Haul
backs up to it , they toss some stuff on the U-Haul and the
two of them zoomed off. No we live on a short dead end road
since you were going to ask , next I could give a crap who or
what it was in uniform or not. Thought about calling it in but
why , why bother....

Exactly ! We just got a package that was missing for 2 weeks.
Today a FDXG pulls up in front of the house and a U-Haul
backs up to it , they toss some stuff on the U-Haul and the
two of them zoomed off. No we live on a short dead end road
since you were going to ask , next I could give a crap who or
what it was in uniform or not. Thought about calling it in but
why , why bother....
Was there a door sign on the U Haul that said Leased to Ravine Express???….