Yellow | Teamcare Funds Run Out July 4th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patel's net worth, between 7 and 10 million. So how can they loan yrcw 405,000,000.00 ( million)??????
I am showing they are worth 128.08 crores.
When I look up crores it says 10 million, so if my abacus is correct that is a whole bunch!
It still seems hard to believe they would loan YRC 40 crores....or even twenty bucks!
Unless they want to be partners with that Greek outfit that was buying our stock a few weeks ago?

I am showing they are worth 128.08 crores.
When I look up crores it says 10 million, so if my abacus is correct that is a whole bunch!
It still seems hard to believe they would loan YRC 40 crores....or even twenty bucks!
Unless they want to be partners with that Greek outfit that was buying our stock a few weeks ago?

You still on that abacus? when are you going to upgrade to a slide rule? asking for a friend?

Patel has a net worth of between 7 and 10 million dollars. So how does patel loan 405,000,000 (million) they don't have.???????????

If Patel has a net that is worth 7 to 10 million, how many fish must they catch to make that loan?
Asking for Wong and another friend.
That's a high dollar net!

Patel has a net worth of between 7 and 10 million dollars. So how does patel loan 405,000,000 (million) they don't have.???????????

b49SjPz.jpg

Am I the only one that thinks one of these days we are going to have new owners?
And they are probably not born in the USA!

I called TEAMCARE on the 23rd of June. The guy I talked to told me that our health benefits would end July 5th. And yrc has made no attempt to offer a resolution.He asked me if the union or a company rep has talked with us about the situation .He said if I wanted to continue my benefits after July 5th, I would have to sign up for Cobra at a cost of $417.00 per week.
Nope. Not me. Hell naw. Insurance is the only thing this company has left to offer. Will not pay that price for it.

If you buy the company you buy the 8 billion dollar pension liability, not going to happen.
I don't know, you don't think that could be Hoffa's fairwell gift to cut some deal with a foreign investor relieving them of the liability?

Status
Not open for further replies.