Teamsters approve strike at ABF Freight if needed

Because Because of my disability I can't trim so I don't do any mulch I just cut. I just sit on top of a 60" X mark and cut grass. I Have a neighborhood kid who I hire out the weed whack when they want it's done and charge accordingly but it works out pretty good.
She handles my mowing Von, the weedeater fits her hand also.
My weed-eating is called Roundup.

Less pension/health care obligations as well as more flexibility when it comes to work rules and seniority at T-Force. Merging those two into one contract would be an absolute nightmare. Not to mention the dove tail/end tail drama as they are under separate contracts. But, stranger things have happened!!!
Seems I remember that when ABF purchased Cardinal ABF drivers insisted that the Cardinal drivers end tail

Seems I remember that when ABF purchased Cardinal ABF drivers insisted that the Cardinal drivers end tail
Cardinal Freight was part of the World Way/Carolina purchase back in 1995.
Cardinal was non-Union and was sold off in 1997. I do know the Carolina/Red Arrow (World Way) drivers dove-tailed in as they were already in the Teamsters Union. If I remember correctly, I think there were eight or nine that dove-tailed in here at the Rock!!!

Billylo will want a piece of the action or else
Really? Well what follows is my else. I know a guy that has a batting average of 999. And he really, really likes to play ball. His name is Guido. Tell Billylo he has 2 options. He can contact my Credit Manager and go see "Mrs. Helen Wait". Or, Guido from Little Italy, NY NY. Trust me. These 2 associates of mine are very talented & with years of experience of providing the "action" Billylo is so desperate to acquire. May the sun shine upon Billylo’s face & may he enjoy the companionship of Mr. Lousiville Slugger. A fine member of “action team”. Von.

I use it also. I buy from Rual King in the granular form and 73 % glyphosate. Very fast acting and does a great job on fence lines, which my customers use. Always wear exam type gloves when handling this chemical. von.
I only use gloves when I roll cigarettes