XPO | Terminal Layoffs And Dsr Reassignments Thread.

I’m not sure ifs that’s the case. They just want you on their terms of a discounted rate. They want experience they just don’t want to compensate for. Can’t say I blame them and most drivers will oblige them sadly enough.
Strange times we live in.
So some driver out there working at XPO is working at a "discounted rate"? Your words. Do you know there job markets? job available? for many it many the best job they every had. Is there room for improvement here, yes.
The pot call the kettle black here aren't we. You are still working here at a discount rate and obliging them sadly too.

So some driver out there working at XPO is working at a "discounted rate"? Your words. Do you know there job markets? job available? for many it many the best job they every had. Is there room for improvement here, yes.
The pot call the kettle black here aren't we. You are still working here at a discount rate and obliging them sadly too.
We’re trying to do something about it.

Best job they ever had ? Maybe if young and just starting out . Other then that I highly doubt it .

That’s the new standard.
I do have to ask you a few questions. You told us you are a city driver. You also told us that when you get in the truck at work you turn you cellphone off. So now I have to ask this. Do you really work for XPO? Are you a city driver? Do you really turn you cellphone off?
I sorry but I going to have to throw out the big bull ::shit:: flag on this. On this thread alone you post at 8:12, 8:15, 9:44, 10:54, and a video at 11:00. You also hide your profile page. Yes you have a right to do it, but with what you told use it doesn't add up.

I work LH and as you see almost all my post are in the morning. Sometimes in the evening if I'm on my phone, but unlike you I leave my phone on while I'm at work

So then why, back in the day, didn't you form a union with CCX? Oh that's right the word on the street was "We didn't need a Union back then" now look were you are at
Don’t know about all that. Wasn’t there. All I can tell you now is that I get xpo asking if sefl is hiring. Now that says a lot

I do have to ask you a few questions. You told us you are a city driver. You also told us that when you get in the truck at work you turn you cellphone off. So now I have to ask this. Do you really work for XPO? Are you a city driver? Do you really turn you cellphone off?
I sorry but I going to have to throw out the big bull :::shit::: flag on this. On this thread alone you post at 8:12, 8:15, 9:44, 10:54, and a video at 11:00. You also hide your profile page. Yes you have a right to do it, but with what you told use it doesn't add up.

I work LH and as you see almost all my post are in the mornin Sometimes in the evening if I'm on my phone, but unlike you I leave my phone on while I'm at work
I had a pto day today I had to take my sister to chemo treatments today at 7:00 am . ( not that owe you an explanation) Not much to do in the waiting room. She’s doing well though. Her healthcare plan is very comprehensive so fortunately she’s benefitting from that.
Yes I am a driver that’s worked here twice as long as you. Therefore my experience trumps yours on where we have been and possibly where it’s going.
Yes ,my phone is off all day most days but to be honest since my sisters illness I leave it on a lot more. In case she needs me .
Other than that most days it’s in my briefcase off .
Hope that adds up for you . Otherwise I don’t give a flying ....

Last edited:
I had a pto day today I had to take my sister to chemo treatments today at 7:00 am . ( not that owe you an explanation) Not much to do in the waiting room. She’s doing well though. Her healthcare plan is very comprehensive so fortunately she’s benefitting from that.
Yes I am a driver that’s worked here twice as long as you. Therefore my experience trumps yours on where we have been and possibly where it’s going.
Yes ,my phone is off all day most days but to be honest since my sisters illness I leave it on a lot more. In case she needs me .
Other than that most days it’s in my briefcase off .
Hope that adds up for you . Otherwise I don’t give a flying ....

No one Trumps anyone. Stop talking down to people. Please and thank you.

We all have our own lives and responsibilities. As well as our own perspectives and opinions.

Nothing but the best of wishes for you and your sister. Hopefully you both are able to grow and gain a greater understanding through this experience. Everything for a reason. When the big man tells you to pump the brakes. Might be good to listen. Health is wealth. Time with family is priceless. We are all gonna die. Be sure you took the opportunity to live while you were alive. I'm sure there were some motivational posters hanging around somewhere near by, while you were sitting.

No one Trumps anyone. Stop talking down to people. Please and thank you.

We all have our own lives and responsibilities. As well as our own perspectives and opinions.

Nothing but the best of wishes for you and your sister. Hopefully you both are able to grow and gain a greater understanding through this experience. Everything for a reason. When the big man tells you to pump the brakes. Might be good to listen. Health is wealth. Time with family is priceless. We are all gonna die. Be sure you took the opportunity to live while you were alive. I'm sure there were some motivational posters hanging around somewhere near by, while you were sitting.
Tell that to the dot H.O.S.